Ibis Graz
US$114
US$223
US$159
  • Restaurant
The Star Inn Hotel Graz(Graz)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$166
US$154
US$236
US$197
Hotel Daniel Graz(Graz)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$101
  • Bar/Lounge
US$106
US$102
Priceline
  • Room Service
All reviewstrain stationclean and friendly hotelpublic transportmain stationfree wifiold towninternational channelscheck in was quickpost officeminute walkbusiness visitan overnight staya great stayenjoyed my staysame buildingbreakfast roomair conditioning
Reviewed 29 April 2013

I spent one night at the Ibis Graz before catching a flight the following day. Check-in was friendly and staff appeared to speak German, English and several other languages. Room was very small but perfectly adequate for a one night stay. The television gets a wide range of international channels and the shower is powerful. Breakfast was good value (a buffet including a few hot items) and check-out in the morning was a breeze.
The area around the Hauptbahnhof isn't the prettiest but the location was ideal for me.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank mada421
Reviewed 21 March 2013

We came straight from Salzburg where we had stayed in a 4 star hotel, this Ibis was more worthy of 4 stars than the previous hotel.

Ibis really is setting a high standard for 3 star hotels and Ibis Graz is really pushing the top of that standard. Staff at the front counter were very friendly and helpful, the room was immaculate, TV and wifi were great (decent wifi is getting harder to find in hotels, Ibis always has it sorted)

Being on a road trip we found the location to be great, nice and short drive from the highway, heaps of parking right underneath and a supermarket right next door so we could grab a few things. Especially loved that the parking came with a 24 hour pass not just a single entry like most hotels Ive stayed in lately that use external car parks.

Breakfast was huge with a great selection and everything was nice and fresh.

Really was a great stay and put to shame the 4 star hotel from the previous night.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ShaneGB
Reviewed 26 February 2013

I stayed last night at IBIS HOTEL GRAZ and I liked it.
Rooms are clean, position is not bad near the new station, and the price is reasonable.
People at the reception is super friendly and helpful, I will definitively come back.
I don't think is a walking distance from the center, but it was not important for me as I was there for business.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2013

After a 9 hour train ride from frankfurt I was very happy to easily reach the hotel by just crossing the street.
My room was ready as I booked it through accor.com all I had to do was sign a piece of paper. Got my room key.

The room :
Very basic. Very clean. Comfortable. Not too small like other ibis hotels. And that's the point behind the ibis chain I guess.if you are looking for luxury then you hv come to the wong place. Its a small comfortable clean room.
Ie no iron no mini fridge. Small bathroom. No selecrion of shampoos. Just one liquid to rule them all !
TV was 27 or 32 inch LCD. No english channels.. just BBC world. That was a negative.
Internet was for free. Good speed and good signal.

Location :
Infront of the main train station. So u can access all the city with the public transportation. Takes 15 min or little less to market area.

Breakfast was good. No luxury. Scrambled eggs. Hot dogs then cheese, cereal, jam and so on.. the rest of the day if you are hungury you will probably have to eat out the reception has food 24 hrs but a limited menu. And no room service.

Thats what its about. I payed around 250 euros for 4 days with breakfast bec I booked early off the accor website. So im v satisfied.

Staff
You wont meet a lot. One person is always at the reception.. v helpful. One lady at breakfast.. always neutral. I never caught the housekeeping personel because I was out at that time. But they took good care of the roon. Not four seasons style.. but this is not the four seasons.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 4 January 2013

Stayed based on location & availability on NYE (at an inflated price of course). From the reviews we were then surprised to find a very cheaply done hotel where basics were missing eg bath mat, empty soap, regular ironing facilities, flimsy plastic cups in the bathroom. The service at the reception was off putting and unwelcoming whenever we approached. The pluses were a comfortable bed & printer at reception & free wifi, but next time I would take my dollar elsewhere (airbnb for instance).

• Stayed: January 2013