All reviews nice hotel train station old town scrambled eggs and bacon shower cabin first morning weekend trip great location non smoking stayed one night the ground floor breakfast room city comfort
Reviewed 28 July 2017

Nice hotel, only 10 minutes to downtown. Arrivable with car and bus or tram.
Friendly staff and good breakfast. Free Wifi in the rooms and also at lobby andbreafast room. Great house for a weekend trip.

Room Tip: room 110 or 111 were nice and big.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
dreiraben33, Receptionist at Hotel Drei Raben, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for having taken the time to share your amazing feedback following your recent stay with us.
The next time your travels takes you to Graz, it would be my pleasure to welcome you to our hotel again.
Best regards,
Hotel Drei-Raben Tream

Reviewed 12 October 2016

This is not a four star by any standard. They apparently try to cut cost, our room was not made up by late afternoon. Can't say anything about the breakfast, it wasn't included and they ask a steep price. Otherwise it was OK. Room was simple but clean. Soundproofing windows did their job well. Location is acceptable, about 15 minutes to the old town by foot, even less to the train station.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I recently visited this hotel, it's in an excellent location and very close to the city center short walks to everywhere along with close to public transport, trams run throughout Graz

The hotel room itself was very spacious however the only thing that let this down was that there was no bath, it might just be me but when I stay in a somewhat nice hotel I expect to have a bath to soak in. (Although I stayed in a few hotels in Austria on this trip and there was only a bath in one).

Overall this was a lovely relaxing place to stay, great air conditioning system, loads of space very clean and in a great location.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

I've only stayed in Drei raben for one night, but I can say it is a nice hotel. We arrived late in the evening (midnight) and we almost missed our check-in, since there is noone at the reception desk from 12 to 6 a.m. Noone told us before, that this is not a 24h hotel, so that was a pretty unpleasant surprise. Other than that the hotel is nice. We stayed in two separate rooms for 1 person and they are huge, nicely furnished and clean. My shower was malfunctioning a bit, but otherwise the room was awesome. In the morning we had breakfast that was honestly a disappointment. There was little to choose from, no meat or eggs (ran out), no fresh fruits ... I've seen better in 3* restaurants. So to summarise - it's a nice hotel, but not worth its 4*.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2016

Few minutes to downtown, quiet comfortable rooms and great breakfast. I had a great weekend there. Graz is worth for shopping, but also for culture (museum, jazz,...)

Will come again on a weekend in autumn.

Room Tip: Category: Comfort - big rooms for only few Euros more
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family