Travelled to Graz in early February on business. On checking in to the Augarten, was upgraded to the apartment over the Magnolia restaurant and felt like royalty with the amount of rooms and amenities. The deck was really nice to sit on in the afternoon. The bedrooms were comfortable and well appointed, Beds comfortable and overall, the unit was spotless.
The staff put together a plate of fruit and cheeses and house made bread for me as I was starving when I arrived. I ate three meals at the Magnolia and each one was better than the last.
The staff were friendly and attentive and the location was very convenient to the town center and the Schlossberg.
Breakfast was delicious each morning, with a variety of delicious and healthy options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FROM BUSINESS ROOM TO PENTHOUSE. Whether you’re unwinding for a weekend as a couple, discovering Graz with the family, stopping off for a medium or long-term stay or just need an inspiring place to pull back to during a business trip, our wide-ranging room categories are perfectly in tune with your needs – no matter what they are. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Augarten Art Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Augartenhotel Art And Design
- Augartenhotel Art & Design Hotel Graz
- Augarten Hotel Graz