“Fantastic traditional boutique restaurant”
Review of Zur Steirerstub'n

Zur Steirerstub'n
Ranked #60 of 715 Restaurants in Graz
Cuisines: Austrian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2017

We stopped off here on our last night in Gratz, and were treated to some good homestyle food and hospitality. The food was hearty and rustic, as was the setting. Options were all traditional, and very tasty! They have decent brews on offer too, and the whole experience was brilliant!

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Good restaurant downstairs. Perfect rich breakfast. Clean. Helpful staff. Close to city center and all atractions.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Went here on the last night of our stay and wished we had been to visit earlier! Was a cold rainy evening and we stopped in here for a latte, hot chocolate and some hot food! I had a traditional Austrian beef soup (can't remember the proper name) and my bf had goulash soup. Both presented very well, and both tasted amazing! Very reasonable prices too and the waiters were lovely, especially a slightly older gentleman that looked after our table! We will definately be back! ☺

Reviewed 17 February 2017

Went here tonight. Staff people were friendly. The gluten free meal I ordered was not available and neither was my second. No semmelbr! A disappointment I opted for a steak which was average but quite large. Gnocchi was good and a huge plateful. Salad was pretty good. We paid extra for the pumpkin oil but the salad was drenched in the oil! My son had the schnitzel. Ok a bit dry so he mostly ate the French fries. So solid food and huge portions

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed for one night here and I havr decided to stay in the Restaurant. Not really a good choice last evening .. The Styria Schnitzel (Steirerschnitzel) I ordered was tasteless and dry. Also the later on ordered famous Styrian pumpkin seed oil was without flavor and obviously old.
But the staff was really friendly Maybe the cook had a bad day, maybe I try it once again, because it's a nice place.
I know they have a really good breakfast buffet!