All reviewsold citysteak restaurantmain shoppinggreat location and staffboutique hotelstreet noisegreat location for exploringair conditioningroom was largedesk clerkminute walkrecommend this hotelaustrian hotelson footcold cutsboiled eggsrestaurants and bars
Reviewed 25 February 2016

I like to find Hotels that give me the "taste" of a country, but, at the same time, I can afford. The Hotel Zum Dom is in the perfect location: the Old Town, which is World Heritage. Walking distance to the Cathedral, Glockenspiel square and the Castle (on the hill). The reception is quite small, with a step that does not help with heavy luggage, but people are nice, helpful and speak English. The layout is that of a Palazzo, thus it is quite complicated. Rooms are very clean. There are no single use amenities. Thus, if you do not like the body wash and shampoo in the dispenser (or you do not trust the composition) I suggest you bring your own toiletries. Also, there is no kettle to make your own tea/coffee...but the minibar has a few selection of wine and juices. The decor is quite interesting, with designer items and...decadent atmosphere. Ceilings are very high, which is good. My colleagues, at another hotel, complained that it was way too hot and could not sleep. I slept very well. The heating was just perfect.
Tranquil place. LArge rooms (good for yoga), free wi-fi!!!! And a very, very comfortable desk where I could work very well. Romantic? Yes. I did not have breakfast so, I can not comment on that. But there are so many great cafes in the Old Town that I wanted to explore these goodies...Overall, a positive experience. One thing, I booked online and got a very good price. Thus, excellent value for money.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Charlotte E, Manager at Hotel Zum Dom - Palais Inzaghi, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2016

Dear Silvia!
Thank you so much for your great review - very kind and very detailed! We are very pleased to hear that you slept well and were able to work and do yoga too! Next time you must try our breakfast too! Thanks again for this recommendation! On behalf of the team, Charlotte Estberger, hotel manager

Reviewed 4 January 2016

This is a very old hotel with good updates. Each room has a humorous cartoon which includes the room number. The hotel is clean and comfortable. The cost was reasonable. From the hotel it is a short walk to the town square, city hall and the river. Wonderful places to walk. Stay a few days.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2015 via mobile

What a good surprise ! We arrive Ina Friday night after a journey from Vienna ! The major objective is to explore the Siri cuisine and some of the local wines !Beautiful town, beautiful view to the river ! Good breakfast , nice service , clean , With a nice old building touch ! Thank u to my friends to bring me here , a place to return !

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 December 2015

We had some nice few days in Graz visiting the Christmas markets. We were staying in the Hotel for 2 nights. Room was clean and tidy, but bedside lampes did not work, but that was not a problem. The breakfast was not bad, but not very good for a 4 star hotel. Some foods must have been there for some time I guess. Still a nice place to stay in!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2015

Room was neat clean and in a very nice location.Staff extremely helpful .Major sights nearby and great restaurants.Get the pumpkin oil and walk up the place with the cog railway .Cant remember name especially if weathers is good

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple