“Outstanding Vegetarian Choices”

Ranked #106 of 680 Restaurants in Graz
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighbourhood: Lend
Reviewed 27 April 2014

A great change of pace while eating in Europe. We aren't vegetarians, but at times you need to eat a little bit lighter, and the food here was different (and just as good) as many of the restaurants we ate at. Many vegetarian choices, but you will find something you like whether you are vegetarian or not, and reasonably priced for a sit-down restaurant.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Me and my wife went to this restaurant for lunch, having read the reviews I was expecting a good vegi meal and I was not disappointed.
This Is self service buffet where you 1st choose your cold plate mainly different salads and then you choose your hot plate being pasta and stuff. The cost is really good for what you get.
Everything is bio and no meat to be seen.
The taste is amazing, all the vegetables taste like they are home grown. I'm a meat guy however I would have no drama coming here again for dinner.
For two salads and two hot mains, 1 dessert and two bottles of water the total cost was 22 euros, not bad.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

OK, so I am vegetarian, and my sister lives in Graz= I've eaten here a few times! You can come with friends and family for a meal, or pop in for a snack or chill for a coffee. The food is very fresh and appealing. If you're into pastries, this place is for you (or maybe not, if your addicted--I'm not, but I still enjoy one here, from time to time^^). Anyway, they know their food, and the ambiance and prices are good-- you pay for what you want!

Reviewed 11 August 2013

This is a great buffet restaurant for those who want truly healthy meals - catering to vegans and vegetarians. It's modern, clean and a great variety at reasonable prices.

Reviewed 20 December 2012 via mobile

Everything is bio and no meat to be seen.

1  Thank Sarsonuk