“Medium location, best burger in Graz.”
Review of Burger Factory

Burger Factory
Ranked #6 of 715 Restaurants in Graz
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

It is not at the best location, but it is probably the best burger you can find in Graz. There could be more choices for burgers, but the ones I tried were really good.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Me and my girlfriend wanted to find a good place to serve a dinner and we looked on tripadvisor for some good places. We saw this one serving burgers. We are big fans of burgers and it has a good ranking on tripadvisor.
Once we got there we saw the location being almost full. We waited more than 20 minutes till the waitress came and took our order. It's a poor service and they have to hire one more person there.
After other 10 minutes the burgers came. We went for the classic ones. Usually when we go in a new place to order burgers we always go for the classic ones because this way is harder to be disappointed rather than when you order a fancy one.
The burgers were...average. We were disappointed and they smell pretty strange. They are not on grill, that is for sure. They were looking as they were fried. Again, big disappointed especially when we say the reviews.
The fries were even worse. Those are just some frozen potatoes who are fried. And the overall taste is really bad.

Location:
* outside city center area

Our rating:
* 5/10 (10 best burger ever)

Serving:
* 3/10 - We waited more than 20 minutes till the waitress came to take the order after I went to her and ask her this. I know that the location was almost full and she is only one person to serve, but even so...the management has to take action on this and hire at least one more person to serve. And after we ate I had to go to the bar to find her and pay cause else it would have take 20 more minutes, maybe :)

Prices:
* The burgers are kinda cheap (starting from 6-7 euro). But cheap they are when you also taste them

Cheers!

Reviewed 2 July 2017

I had the grilled chicken sandwich because the crispy chicken sandwich was unavailable. It was a very delicious one, but a little messy. The sandwich fell apart almost immediately. I'd definitely come back, despite this, because it was great. I also had a pleasant conversation with the owner of this restaurant. I'd suggest this to anyone looking for a nice burger/sandwich.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

We are going regularely for burgers in Graz with our little boys. The interior is simple but gives a nice authentic American touch with various signs on the walls. The burger choice is more than sufficient and the price range is fully acceptable. Good iced tea (not too sweet). For our 8 year old this is the best burger place in town ;)

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

The burger was done to much but still the taste was wonderful.
The salad was good and the France Fries was good