We stayed 2 nights here in July 2012, as a family of 3 (2 adults and a 6 year old child). A quick summary of the pros and cons:
1. The hotel is quite well located, just a 3-4 min walk from the train station. For those wishing to use the bus station, this is adjacent to the train station, and again very easily accessible from the hotel. The city center is about a 15 min. walk away.
2. Extremely helpful staff - we encountered 6 different people at the reception during our stay here, each of whom was extremely pleasant and eager to help. Some of them also gave us some very useful tips on what to/ what not to see, and on what the most economical options were for most things.
3. There is a laundromat located at a short distance from the hotel, which was indeed a boon for someone undertaking a fairly long trip in Europe on a finite budget.
4. Breakfast, included in the room rate, is adequate.
1. The rooms themselves are rather small and somewhat cramped.
2 The neighborhood is not exactly the most salubrious, although I must admit that we did not face any issues.
Overall, however, not a bad experience.