The hotel is clean so are the rooms.
The location isn't bad but still a little far from the main attractions. Wr had to walk to the station to get our bus since the bus network is poor near the hotel.
We found the price a little high but i guess it is all the same in Salzburg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Salzburg Central is easy to reach by car or public transport, with Getreidegasse, Mirabell Garden, the historical center, Linzergasse and the main train station just a few minutes' walk away. This hotel in the city of Mozart is ideally located for cultural trips, city breaks and short stays. One of the reasons why the conference and seminar hotel is so highly rated among business guests is its proximity to the conference center, exhibition center and airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Priceline, Lastminute, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Salzburg Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Salzburg Kapuzinerberg Hotel Salzburg
- Accor Salzburg Kapuzinerberg