1) Check-in service~excellent.
2) Room (we had 421)~immaculate, hip, flat screen, shower, new/minimalist decor and a view of the river
3) Price~173.€ for 2 nights, parking and breakfast extra
4) Location~on the river, walkable to the old town, other sights...
5) Parking~7pm to 9am free next door in the public lot, 12€ per day at the hotel
6) Breakfast~all you can eat and drink; coffee, tea, juice, cereal, cold cuts, cheese, yogurt, breads, eggs, fruit salad. Great deal at 7.5€
I definitely would come back!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Motel One Salzburg-Sud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.