The Hotel is not too far from the Old City, 20 minutes walking through the wonderful Mirabel Gardens or with abundant public transportation. Very close to the train station, good parking facilities and free Internet. In the high season the price is high, the room is small but clean and it has all amenities. The corridors are narrow and too many service trolleys happened to stand around. Breakfast is good, service is helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Hirschen", for generations owned by the same family, is a traiditional, constantly improved and renovated quality 4-stars-hotel, ideally situated, with a choice of spacious and charming rooms, all airconditined, a beautiful (free) sauna-complex, a traditional, cosy and locally popular organic restaurant with moderate rates and a large beergarden as well as a large parking place. (free). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your ACHAT Plaza Zum Hirschen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Hotel Salzburg
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Salzburg