We (two couples) stayed here for 3 nights and were very comfortable. It rained the whole time during our visit, so it was nice to be able to return to a nice friendly hotel. Our rooms had a small table and chairs to relax in.
The staff spoke several languages and always seemed willing to recommend places to eat or do laundry. Parking was available for free and it wasn't too far to walk to all the sites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located and convenient for sightseeng (10 walking-min. to the Pedestrian Areal). Austrian hospitality, stylish ambiance and the ideal location is what you can expect from this small fourth generation family hotel. All rooms provide modern comfort with beautiful bathrooms, safe, plasma-screen-TV, private bathroom and free WLAN. The philosophy between tradition and modern features is felt through the entire interior. Very helpful for this centrally located place is the FREE CAR PARKING! The whole hotel is non-smoking. No pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with seekda GmbH so you can book your Berglandhotel Salzburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berglandhotel Salzburg Hotel Salzburg
- Berglandhotel Hotel Salzburg