Loved the vibe of this hotel. The decor is fabulous, the rooms are cool.
The only thing that wasn't perfect is that one of our windows did not have drapes and the lights from outside (signs) shown brightly in our room. I may not have noticed, but I had not yet shaken off the jet lag and I wasn't sleeping as heavily as normal. The second night did not bother me as much.
The staff was very friendly and helpful and they made reservations for us on top of the Modern Musuem der Morderne. Loved! The view was amazing!
It's an art hotel! Take time to browse the art. I wish we had had more time in Salzburg...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blaue Gans, whose tradition dates back 660 years, is the oldest inn in the city of salzburg. It boasts a prime location opposite the festival hall and in the heart of the historic centre, which has been declared a world cultural heritage site, and is only a short walk from mozart's birthplace.We have carefully combined the historic walls of this inn, which is steeped in tradition, with a modern design and contemporary art. The result is a place that exudes a natural feel, a venue for people who like to pursue their own way. we are pleased to accompany you along a part of this way.artHOTEL: more than just a Designhotel, synonymous with the personal freedom for an individual lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your arthotel Blaue Gans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arthotel Blaue Gans Salzburg
- Arthotel Blaue Gans Hotel Salzburg