“Awesome experience”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I arrived just at the start of the evening service. Was seated right away and my order was received. Food came back very quickly had amazing flavors.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We always seek out the Asian restaurants when we travel. This one was very lively. Managed to get an early table without reservation so long as we vacated after one hour. Booking probably advised even for early sitting. The kitchen is wide open and situated in the central space and that's always a good sign in terms of cleanliness. They were rockin' those dishes. We went for the more expensive mixed dinner: four smaller dishes between two rather than one larger dish each. Very nicely presented and allowed sampling different tastes. Server was a bit dour but he was busy and efficient. Did we enjoy it? Booked a reservation on the way out for the next night!

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

If you want delicious piping hot food in Innsbruck, head to this place. Authetic thai food and great soups made our day after a tiring day out. The staff is friendly and go out of their way to accommodate any allergies or requests. Didn't regret our visit.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

If putting hot peppers and sprinkling coriander over Asian-style dishes makes a dish “Thai” for you, and you like to eat in large, loud and dim spaces, then you’ll probably be happy here. Otherwise, don’t bother if you’re looking for real Thai food, because you won’t find it here. I can’t explain why this restaurant was so packed. Maybe there’s not much of a choice in Innsbruck?

1  Thank Juma1707
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been there 4 times in one week. The food is perfect. The personal of the restaurant is very friendly and the ambiance is relaxing one.!the next time when I will be in Alpine Thai-Li-Ba will be my first stop.! I highly recommend.!!!