I stayed at the Alphotel Innsbruck while on a tour of Austria. The Hotel is nicely located and boasts of a stunning view. The ambience was welcoming and the staff was quite friendly as well. The room I stayed in was good with a nicely made bed and an excellent mattress and quilt which offered excellent slep quality. The view from the room was fantastic. The bathroom was quite clean as well. The let down was the breakfast, it looked scattered and some items did not have a label against them. Overall I would recommended this hotel because of its location and decent rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial Hotel in a suburban area at eastern edge of town, 15 minutes from city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Nozio Netplan srl, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Alphotel Innsbruck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alphotel Innsbruck Hotel Innsbruck
- Austrotel Hotel Innsbruck