This place would be okay if it wasn't for its location. It's located away from the city center in an industrial area. Not much around there. It's used mostly by tour groups, so lots of people coming and going. Wifi is excellent however and free. Breakfast was so-so. Rooms and toilet are average, but they are clean. Doubt I would stay there again though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial Hotel in a suburban area at eastern edge of town, 15 minutes from city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Alphotel Innsbruck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alphotel Innsbruck Hotel Innsbruck
- Austrotel Hotel Innsbruck