Stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. It is a couple of blocks from the station. It is 3 or 4 blocks from the old downtown area with shops and restaurants. Wonderful view of the surrounding mountains from our room. The beds are very comfortable and the hotel very clean. We did not get the wi-fi and used the one in the lobby, which was a bit difficult as there were quite a few school groups staying there and they all hung out in the lobby. We ate at an Italian restaurant that was on the corner. Great pasta and salads, and was very reasonable. Location is great, service was good and the hotel was very good...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at the Hilton Innsbruck hotel. Located in the heart of the Olympic city of Innsbruck and surrounded by the majestic Tyrolean Alps, Hilton Innsbruck offers a unique stay for business and leisure guests alike.Set within the picturesque part of the old city, the hotel is easily accessible by air, rail and public transport. All 176 rooms and suites offer magnificent views of the Tyrolean Alps. Experience genuine Tyrolean hospitality at the elegant and contemporary KONRADS restaurant at the Hilton Innsbruck hotel. Savor succulent Tyrol steaks cooked on the Lavastein, or choose from a selection of seasonal dishes, whose ingredients are delivered fresh from Tyrolean farms and producers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Innsbruck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Innsbruck Hotel Innsbruck
- Hilton International Innsbruck
- Innsbruck Hilton International