“Competent but nothing special - apart from the AMAZING views”
Review of TC Hotel

TC Hotel
Ranked #13 of 72 Hotels in Innsbruck
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Stayed one night as a stop over between Venice and Vienna. It's a Hilton - so pretty soulless - but the staff were pleasant and we enjoyed the breakfast. Worth heading up to the 14th floor for the most incredible views!

Room Tip: All the rooms have incredible views, but rooms at the front have the best!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JD2007_12

Dear JD2007_12,

Thank you very much for your rating on tripadvisor. We are very happy that you liked the stay in our hotel, especially the location and the views! Happy to share these comments with our team.

Please feel free to conatct me anytime for further assistance. We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

torsten.weller@hilton.com

Write a ReviewReviews (2,055)

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We stayed here for two nights with our three college aged children. We reserved two rooms and were given a very large suite with an attached room. The rooms were beautiful - we had a great welcome at the front desk and both rooms had plates of fresh fruit and bottled water when we checked in. The rooms both had beautiful views of the mountains. We enjoyed the breakfast at the hotel and the breakfast staff were extremely courteous. The hotel is well located and I would not hesitate to book here again. The only drawback was the lack of an Executive Lounge which are usually seen in similar Hilton properties.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank abamagal2

Dear abamagal2,

Thank you so much for sharing.....truly pleased regarding your recent experience with us.

The location is absolutely remarkable and I am fortunate for having shared it with you. The spacious and clean rooms do make a difference and we are truly honored that you do recommend the Hilton Innsbruck!

I am very pleased to share your comments with our team as I know that this is the best motivation.

Looking forward to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Been seven days at hotel.Exellent service,very hospitable and friendly staff,recommended restaurant KONRAD-exellent Austrian steaks,also very nice terras with daily suprise(BBQ),exellent view from the rooms(mountains,city,ski-jumping area)

Room Tip: Any room u get have a great view on mountains and city.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Sasa231,

Thank you for your stay at our hotel. I am happy to hear that our inspirational environment and unparalleled service helped to create memories that will last long after your time with us concluded. Great to hear that we "MAKE IT RIGHT" and that you post this on tripadvisor even though your visit is almost a year ago!

We are very happy to hear about the qualit of our food and beverage departments and especially the BBQ!

Thank you for this remarkable statement, and I hope to see you again soon.

Seasonal greetings from the "Capital of the Alps"!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I ran into a very unpleasant experience with this hotel. When I came in around 5:30pm to check in, I was told by the front desk staff that my reservation was cancelled at 4pm because I didn't provide a credit card to hold the reservation (I didn't have it accessible then and didn't think it was a big deal). After all, I stay in many different Hilton properties 100+ nights/year and have never had a reservation get cancelled on me. My experience with Hilton properties so far has been that they would call me in case anything comes up as they have courteously done before.

After a lot of confusion and a long discussion, a hotel manager agreed to create a new reservation for me that he said would cost "a little more". You can imagine my surprise when I saw the bill that was 60% more than my original reservation. This was a second slap in the face that was absolutely outrageous. AND - all of this was done by a (front desk?) manager. I also think this is called "bait and switch".

Is this the standard practice at this hotel? If so, I can only imagine the trouble that inexperienced travelers have to go through if the hotel was willing to do this to a Hilton Diamond member. Outrageous.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank BigGFoodie1

Dear ValGor,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to give us some feedback on your recent stay at the Hilton Innsbruck.

First of all I am very sorry about the situation. Please be informed that you as a HHonors Diamond guests are one of our most valuable guests. Therefore it would be great if you can contact me on my email to make this right.

Dear ValGor, thank you again for your feedback and despite all the inconvenience you experienced I look forward to welcoming you back to in hopefully not too distant future. Please ask for me, so that I can welcome you in person.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

This hotel is excellent when compared to other standard European hotels. Rooms are huge by Europe standards. Beds and pillows were very comfortable and best of all the AC actually worked and room was nice and cold!! Bathroom is very large and room was spotless. Most rooms have a beautiful city view and hotel is in a very good area only a 5 minute walk to city center.

One negative was the dinner and breakfast buffet as choices were very limited and food was not very good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Loves2travel726

Dear Loves2travel,

I am sorry for the dissatisfaction in our restaurant, it would be great if you can give some details, so we can improve!

Thank you for this remarkable statement, and I hope to see you again soon.

Seasonal greetings from the "Capital of the Alps"!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. It is a couple of blocks from the station. It is 3 or 4 blocks from the old downtown area with shops and restaurants. Wonderful view of the surrounding mountains from our room. The beds are very comfortable and the hotel very clean. We did not get the wi-fi and used the one in the lobby, which was a bit difficult as there were quite a few school groups staying there and they all hung out in the lobby. We ate at an Italian restaurant that was on the corner. Great pasta and salads, and was very reasonable. Location is great, service was good and the hotel was very good...

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Havana-sun,

Looking forward to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Fantastic hotel, we have stayed several times and highly recommend this place. The restaurant that normally specializes in meat, tailor made us a 5 course vegetarian Christmas dinner! The food is always excellent. The breakfast buffet is wonderful and the staff is really at the top of their game! The location is perfect and they have a very very reasonable multi day parking rate if you are travelling by car!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Torsten W, Manager at TC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Winsnes,

Wow! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. The entire team here truly goes out of their way to deliver memorable experiences, so hearing about how great the entire team is, especially in our restaurant is just music to our ears!

Location is key, so I am glad that our central spot catered to your needs and ease of movement was so apparent here at Hilton INnsbruck!

Looking forward to welcome you back to Hilton Innsbruck for another great stay.