Stayed one night as a stop over between Venice and Vienna. It's a Hilton - so pretty soulless - but the staff were pleasant and we enjoyed the breakfast. Worth heading up to the 14th floor for the most incredible views!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at the TC Hotel. Located in the heart of the Olympic city of Innsbruck and surrounded by the majestic Tyrolean Alps, The TC Hotel is a Hotel for for business and leisure guests in the centre of Innsbruck. Set within the picturesque part of the old city, the hotel is easily accessible by air, rail and public transport. All 176 rooms and suites offer magnificent views of the Tyrolean Alps. Experience genuine Tyrolean hospitality at the restaurant at the TC Hotel Innsbruck. Savor succulent Tyrol steaks cooked on the Lavastein, or choose from a selection of seasonal dishes, whose ingredients are delivered fresh from Tyrolean farms and producers. We offer also Conferencerooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your TC Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Innsbruck Hotel Innsbruck
- Hilton International Innsbruck
- Innsbruck Hilton International