2,141 results
All reviews hilton hotel typical hilton train station old town bit dated high floor surrounding mountains deluxe room mountain view olympic ski jump city centre reception staff buffet breakfast few minutes walk golden roof yogurt austria
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We stayed here the night en route to Italy and loved it. Innsbruck is such a pretty place mountains all around. This hotel is an easy walk from train station even with bags in tow. It is also an easy walk to town so great for train travellers who don't have a car. Hotel was very comfortable and the restaurant was really good for Dinner and breakfast. We had the best steak meal there of our entire tour of Europe. would return for another stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Torsten W, Manager at AC Hotel Innsbruck, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear pakaxx,

Thank you so much for sharing.....truly pleased regarding your recent experience with us.

The location is absolutely remarkable and I am fortunate for having shared it with you. The views and the location make a difference and we are truly honored that you do recommend the Hilton Innsbruck! Very happy to hear that you have had the best steak in Europe in our restaurant.
Why not visiting our tripadvisor page for Konrads Austrian Steaks Restaurant.

Looking forward to welcome you back again very soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

I booked a twin bed room for 2 adults & 2 kids (aged 4 & 6) in Hilton hotel because I found it location very near to train station and love the mountain view from the window.

The view from window is nice but the room kinda old but is acceptable. It would be perfect if all rooms are refurbished.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank smilec
Torsten W, Manager at AC Hotel Innsbruck, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear smilec,

Your rating fills us with lots of pride. The location and the views from our hotel, the highest building in Innsbruck are indeed incredible! Everyday another picture postcard view, no matter what weather!

I have forwarded your comments to our teams as it is words and ratings like yours which inspire us permanently to follow the path of our and Conrad Hilton´s vision to "Fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality".

Regarding the builing and its interior we are already in negotiations with our owner about a major investment. I hope that you did recognize that we have renewed many things such as the main entrance, the lobby area, the terrace and last but not least we have brand new Hilton Serenity Beds.

I do hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hilton Innsbruck in the near future, when I am confident you will receive the usual high level of service that we are so proud of.

Summer Greetings,

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Having booked for 3 nights from 8th July for my wife and myself through Expedia, unfortunately we had to cancel our reservation the same day we arrived, Tuesday 8th. Expedia informed us the first night would be used and claimed by the hotel, which was not a problem for us, we would be refunded for the 2nd and third nights and we had the front desk manager confirm that when we checked out we would not be charged again for the first night, which he did, guaranteeing that. However, on checking out, we were told we had to pay for the first night once again, and on hearing that the front desk manager had guaranteed that would not be the case we were told that he was not available and the money would be taken from our credit card, regardless of our complaints. We had also booked the use of the car park for 3 nights at 30 euros, but again, this was not used, and we were told that we could not have a refund for this as the car park space was allotted to us, which was nonsense as when we checked, EVERY single space for the Hilton clients was fully occupied. Having stayed in other Hilton hotels and enjoyed the experiences as one would expect, this experience at the Innsbruck Hilton has left a bad taste and we feel totally ripped off.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Kevin M

Dear Kevin M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy with the handling of your cancellation.

After looking into the case with the front desk manager and talking to the young lady who checked you out, we contacted Expedia and they will do charge us for the first night, which means that we will credit you the EUR 100 back to your credit card. Also I will put the parking amount back to your credit card for all the inconvenience you have had. As soon as I have the statement of the correction I will email you this immediately.

At first our single reservations department got a message from Expedia that no charges will occur at all. That is why they charged the EUR 100 for one night. Sorry for the miscommunication between us and Expedia or vice versa.

All you need to make sure is that Expedia only charges you for one night as they pay us only one night as well.

Dear Mr. Millard, again please accept my sincerest apologies and I hope that we could make it right, even though it is a little late! I do understand your frustration when it all occurred.

Nevertheless we hope you will consider staying with us in the future and feel free to contact me at any time if I can be of further help or assistance!

Sincerely and with best regards from Innsbruck,

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Hilton Innsbruck is a great hotel located close to the train and the city center. Too bad we stayed only one night. Dinner was excellent as well as room and bar area. Front desk staff is very professional. This is why we always stay at Hiltons across Europe!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Mark D
Torsten W, Manager at AC Hotel Innsbruck, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Great 5 star rating, Mark D, THANK YOU !

Great to read your statement that the service and the dinner made your experience a great one! Thank you for your Hilton loyalty throughout Europe! Great!

Hoping very much to welcoming you back very soon.

Summer Greetings,

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Stayed at the Innsbruck Hilton for one night in July. I am in the third month of a 6 month road trip and wish I could stay here forever. This place is incredibly amazing. I was in room 1402 and the views are amazing, the King size bed is perfect. I asked for 3 extra pillows and just a few minutes later there is a man at my door with them. The treats for the Diamond member were just what I needed! Lots of fresh fruit, fizzy citrus water and some nice wafers. The bathroom is huge and even has a digital scale. The beautiful young lady at the front desk that checked me in was so helpful in telling me how to get to the airport for my rental car. And finally I just have to tell you I asked a nice police officer at the Innsbruck train station where the Hilton is and he started to give me directions then said hop in and he'll take me and my wife and all our luggage. Turns out he has been to Oregon which is where I live and his Police partner is from Adelaide, Australia one of our favorite cities. How I wish I could stay in Innsbruck longer! Talk about wonderful people and customer service that is so far out of the norm! Thanks to each and everyone of the Hilton staff and a special thanks to the wonderful Law Enforcement Officers that stand for us!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Torsten W, Manager at AC Hotel Innsbruck, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear TriumphTim,

we are very happy that you wrote these wonderful comments about our hotel and our services on tripadvisor as well as about Innsbruck and the Law Enforcement Ofiicers. Conrad Hilton once said: "Location, Location, Location...and let us fill the earth with the warmth of hospitality." We are very proud that we did deliver up to his and your expectation and that our police does as well :-)

I am very pleased to share your comments with our team as I know that this is the best motivation.Great to read that you acknowledged the extraordinary team we have!

Thank you very much for rating us with EXCELLENT FIVE STARS. I am hoping to welcoming you back very soon, so that our attentive staff can spoil you again.

For now I remain with the best regards from the "Capital of the Alps",