2,139 results
All reviews hilton hotel typical hilton train station old town bit dated high floor surrounding mountains deluxe room mountain view olympic ski jump city centre reception staff buffet breakfast few minutes walk golden roof yogurt austria
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stayed in this hotel during our trip to Europe. My husband booked our room via online and paid in full in advance. However my husband credit card was charge with no explanation. We have tried contacting this establishment without success and email sent remain unanswered. I would not recommend this hotel. It's a shame it's in a beautiful location. Be careful if you decided to stay here.

Room Tip: Make sure you go through your account thoroughly with fine tooth comb
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mona D
Torsten W, Manager at AC Hotel Innsbruck, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Mona D,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy with the handling of your cancellation.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the extra charge. It would be great if you can contact me on my email so we can further investigate to fix the problem.

Dear Mona D, again please accept my sincerest apologies and I hope that we could make it right, even though it is a little late! I do understand your frustration when it all occurred.

Nevertheless we hope you will consider staying with us in the future and feel free to contact me at any time if I can be of further help or assistance!

Sincerely and with best regards from Innsbruck,

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We checked into this place during our 3 day stay at Innsbruck. The advantages are its located close to the station and all the attractions are close to the hotel.The room size was decent and the view was certainly very good - of the ski jump and alps behind. Bathroom was just average. However, what was disappointing was the housekeeping of the rooms. The dusting in the rooms was not done regularly. The used glasses were not cleaned and I have found the unclean glasses just lying there. Also , the carpets never seemed to be vacuum cleaned. For a hotel of such repute this was not something I expected.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank RRlovestravel

Der RRlovestravel,

Thank you for taking the time to post your rating and your comments on tripadvisor.

All guest comments are extremely important to us, as it is only through first hand experiences such as yours, that we can continuously improve our service.

I was naturally pleased to see that your feedback about our the size of our rooms and about the location and its views are very good, your scores and comments will be shared with all the relevant teams and I was delighted to read your feedback about our breakfast.

Regarding the cleanliness and the housekeeping service I can only apologize for and thank you for your constructive comments. This is very important for us to improve. Be assured that I addressed your points to the housekeeping team and the Executive Housekeeper already.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hilton Innsbruck in the near future. I am confident that you will receive the usual high level of service that we are so proud of.

Best regards,

Reviewed 19 July 2014

This is a well located hotel; close to the station and all the tourist areas. It is a little run down and could certainly do with a restoration. However, the staff are excellent, the rooms large, and the food is indescribable. We ate in the restaurant on our first night and continued to do so. The food would not be out of place in any world class restaurant. We had what is certainly the best chateaubriand we have ever had. It was superb and cooked to perfection as were the fries and vegetables. The presentation, preparation, cooking and serving of the food could not be faulted. Our delightful waitress (Heidi Linde?) was beautiful, spoke excellent English, had a warmth usually missing in hotel staff and a genuine demeanour which made the meals something very, very special. This hotel should be very proud to have such a talented and friendly waitress. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Torsten W, Manager at AC Hotel Innsbruck, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Bill T,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. I am very happy that our inspirational environment and unparalleled service as well as the friendliness of our team, especially Heidelinde, did make the the difference and helped to create memories that will last long after your time with us concluded.

Great to read about your superb experience in our Konrads Austrian Steaks Restaurant!

Dear Bill T, Thank you for your visit and your fair and excellent 5 satr rating, and I hope to see you again soon.

Greetings from the "Capital of the Alps"!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

we spent 3 nights mid July at this Hilton and really enjoyed our stay. it is very well located and very close to the historic center of innsbruck. The parking lot is convenient at a satisfactory cost. The check-in/out were well managed with the reception desk staff efficient, polite and professional at the same time. The room at the 14th floor was cleaned and well equipped and the view of the mountains around was nice. Internet access was easy and worked well (free for gold members). We had two diners at the restaurant and there is nothing wrong to say. Good choice, good food and wine as well as efficient staff. The comments are the same for the breakfast. This is definitely a nice place to stay while staying in Innsbruck and we will come back to this hotel if we have a new opportunity to come back in this area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Christian J,

Thank you so much for sharing.....truly pleased regarding your recent experience with us.

The location is absolutely remarkable and I am fortunate for having shared it with you. The spacious and clean rooms do make a difference and we are truly honored that you do recommend the Hilton Innsbruck! Great to read your faboulues comments about our restaurant and its services!

I am very pleased to share your comments with our team as I know that this is the best motivation.

Looking forward to welcome you back again very soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 17 July 2014

We stayed a couple of nights. We were given a nice room on the 10h floor with a great view overlooking the ski jump and alps behind with a rollover already set up for our daughter. Very spacious for Europe city hotel. Bathroom is fine although looks a bit dated with the tile colors. Not hard to find in the city. Parking was about 15 Euros a day for in and out privileges. Free wifi only in the lobby. Breakfast was very good with lots of variety. I requested extra sheets as we really dislike the duvets that are so popular in the Alps and they brought them buy within minutes. Weekend rate was a little over 100 Euros with breakfast included.

The pasta/pizza place next door at the corner with the large arch is really good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Torsten W, Manager at AC Hotel Innsbruck, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Prolix50,

Thank you for your stay at our hotel. I am happy to hear that our inspirational environment and unparalleled service helped to create memories that will last long after your time with us concluded. Great to hear that we "MAKE IT RIGHT" and that you post this on tripadvisor even though your visit is almost a year ago!

As my wife is from Minneapolis and we visit our family regularly pass on my/our best regards to the Twin Cities and Minnesota!

Thank you for this remarkable statement, and I hope to see you again soon.

Summer greetings from the "Capital of the Alps"!