Hotel Mondschein(Innsbruck)
US$176
US$125
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$230
US$183
Hotel Maximilian(Innsbruck)
US$154
  • Bar/Lounge
Ramada Innsbruck Tivoli(Innsbruck)(Great Value!)
US$122
Hotel Innsbruck(Innsbruck)
US$195
US$187
The Penz Hotel(Innsbruck)
US$202
US$184
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$370/night.

Nala Hotel(Innsbruck)
US$142
US$123
Grand Hotel Europa(Innsbruck)
US$154
US$143
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$158
US$138
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Sporthotel Igls(Innsbruck)
US$183
US$160
Hotels.com
2,091 results
All reviewshilton innsbrucktypical hiltontrain stationold townbit datedhigh floorsurrounding mountainsdeluxe roomshort walkmountain viewolympic ski jumpcity centrereception staffinnsbruck cardbuffet breakfasthotel restaurantgolden roof
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This was my first visit to Innsbruck and I stayed for over a week... Before even arriving at the hotel, the reception staff was truly helpfull in giving me directions to the hotel - a very short walk from the main trainstation. I was very surprised when I arrived at the hotel to see that the reception staff was wearing traditional austrian Dirndl :-) Christina from reception was so kind to help me in planning some of my hiking trips and helped me booking train tickets as well... The room I stayed in, was located in the 10th floor, the view on the mountains was just breathtaking! When I had to have some of my clothes cleaned, I left them at reception in the afternoon and got them back in the room the next day in the morning! Great Service - Thank you!
Thank you very much for this lovely stay - I will definitely return!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Torsten W, Manager at AC Hotel Innsbruck, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Dear Leah N,

Thank you for your stay at our hotel. I am happy to hear that our inspirational environment and unparalleled service helped to create memories that will last long after your time with us concluded. Great to hear that we and sepecially Christina "MAKE IT RIGHT" and that you post this on tripadvisor! I am sure that your hiking trips were beautiful and you had a chance to relax in our wonderful guest gardens in the old town afterwards.

Thank you for this remarkable statement, and I hope to see you again soon.

Summer greetings from the "Capital of the Alps"!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Had a great time here - the breakfast buffet (included in our room rate) was great. Cappuccino machine was a blessing in the am! The hotel is an easy walk from old town and the tram. Nice, modern and accommodating room for three of us. The front desk was very helpful and spoke great english. We rented bikes directly from the front desk and toured the city. We did decide to go to the casino next door and had a few minutes of fun. Purchase the innsbruck card - it will pay for itself in only a few trips (we took the tram and gondola to the top of the mountain-which was all included).

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Torsten W, Manager at AC Hotel Innsbruck, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear JEBDenver,

Thank you so much for sharing.....truly pleased regarding your recent experience with us.

The location is absolutely remarkable and I am fortunate for having shared it with you. The spacious and clean rooms do make a difference and we are truly honored that you do recommend the Hilton Innsbruck! Great to read your faboulues comments about our breakfast, the coffee machine and its services!

I am very pleased to share your comments with our team as I know that this is the best motivation.

Looking forward to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We stayed here as a family for 4 nights at the end of June and overall were a little disappointed with our Hilton experience. We booked there because there was a deal and the price of the room seemed attractive for a Hilton hotel. We were happy with the room which was clean, spacious, comfortable and with great views over the mountains. But apart from the mountain view, this is what I expect from any hotel. Small issues in the room were dealt promptly and efficiently by room keeping.

What we did not like:
- We arrived with luggage and young child at the hotel and no one offered help with luggage
- We got to know the price of the breakfast (26€ pp) at check-in and we thought they were really trying to squeeze every single euro they possibly could.
- Then we asked for the price of the internet in the room and again felt it was extravagant and a rip off (15€ per day). Many hotels still charge indecent amounts for internet and we wonder in which century their managers still are when Vodafone charge for example £2 a day for internet on your mobile phone abroad!
- Any drink from the room mini bar is as usual priced to levels that make you think several times if you really want to drink or eat
- Touristic information from reception staff was poor
- It felt impersonal

So if you are the type of customers who does not mind paying a lot for these extras, then the hotel is fine. For the others, well... what I call "extravagant" prices can feel quite insulting. Actually we had just spent a few days in Munich and paid in another 4 stars hotel €10 pp per breakfast which we were happy to pay for.

So we basically got what we paid for... which is a clean and spacious room. and for breakfast there is within minutes walk very nice places where you will only pay a few euros for good quality stuff. THe hotel is in a central location so you are near many nice places for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Dodo291,

Thank you for taking the time to post your rating and your comments on tripadvisor.

All guest comments are extremely important to us, as it is only through first hand experiences such as yours, that we can continuously improve our service and evaluate our prices and offerings.

I was naturally pleased to see that your feedback about the view, the size of our rooms and the cleanliness are very good, your scores and comments will be shared with all the relevant teams and I was delighted to read your feedback about the quick fixes when it came to deficencies in your room.

Regarding the bell service at the reception I can only thank you for your constructive comments. This is very important for us to improve. Be assured that I addressed your points to the teams already.

Our pricing in general is reviewed regularly and we compare ourselves to the hotels in our city and our market in the same segment. Nevertheless we do have a Happy Hour from 6-7 pm as well as food specials in our restaurant such as Lunch Time Deluxe for EUR 10.90 (Salad bar, main course and soft drink).

Wifi in the lobby and all prominent dining areas is for free and when booking a Deluxe room for only EUR 35 more that it is included (also two soft drinks a day, coffee tea making facilities, robes, slippers).

Hopefully you give us the opportunity to welcoming you back to the Hilton Innsbruck in the near future.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Stayed in this hotel for two nights last month. I would say that this is the worst experience for me ever in any hotel. I have stayed in two stars as well and never had any complaint regarding the service of the hotel because most of the time i would just consider that you get what you pay for but here I can't go quiet.
Firstly, the staff at the front desk is very untrained and i would be not wrong to stay that they don't really know what they are doing. Because of their unprofessional and non serious attitude, I have ended up paying more from my cards and now its been more than one month that I am not able to see that money back. I am in touch with the hotel finance team but they seem to be as helpless as I am. Just not what I was expecting from a hotel like Hilton. Going through the reviews, I see that I am not the only one with the complaint of this kind of overcharge, this makes me more firm in the fact that there are some serious issues with this hotel regarding transactions. My last time in any Hilton ever, that's for sure.

Room Tip: Choose the mountain view, that's one of the best views you can get in Innsbruck
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fahad F

Dear Fahad F,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to give us some feedback on your recent stay at the Hilton Innsbruck.

First of all I am very sorry about the entire situation. Therefore it would be great if you can contact me on my email to make this right.

What happened to you during your stay does indeed not match our service standards and I am very happy that you tell us about. This gives us a chance to investigate, learn and take appropriate actions to move forward and that this will not happen again.

Again I ask you to accept my sincerest apologies and it would be great if we can Make it Right!

Dear Fahad F, thank you again for your feedback and despite all the inconvenience you experienced I look forward to welcoming you back to in hopefully not too distant future. Please ask for me, so that I can welcome you in person.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Hotel is walking distance to the train station and centre of town. Had a king room which was very comfortable. There was no wifi in the room but was available in the lobby ( this was the only negative thing about the hotel). Very friendly and helpful staff.

Room Tip: A king room is very large and comfortable
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cath64_12
Torsten W, Manager at AC Hotel Innsbruck, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear cath61_12,

Dear Winsnes,

Wow! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. The entire team here truly goes out of their way to deliver memorable experiences, so hearing about how great the entire team is, especially in our restaurant is just music to our ears!

Location is key, so I am glad that our central spot catered to your needs and ease of movement was so apparent here at Hilton INnsbruck!

Looking forward to welcome you back to Hilton Innsbruck for another great stay.