We stayed at the Hilton for about 3 nights in December 2013.
The hotel was good however the reception area could be spruced up a little, its dim and depressing upon entry. However, the rooms were very good, clean and spacious! We were on the uppermost floor facing the Alps and the view was outstanding!
The location is very good. The hotel is a short walk away from the train station and has a bus stop around the corner as well. Many famous landmarks are within walking distance...
The breakfast spread was good and the staff seemed helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at the Hilton Innsbruck hotel. Located in the heart of the Olympic city of Innsbruck and surrounded by the majestic Tyrolean Alps, Hilton Innsbruck offers a unique stay for business and leisure guests alike.Set within the picturesque part of the old city, the hotel is easily accessible by air, rail and public transport. All 176 rooms and suites offer magnificent views of the Tyrolean Alps. Experience genuine Tyrolean hospitality at the elegant and contemporary KONRADS restaurant at the Hilton Innsbruck hotel. Savor succulent Tyrol steaks cooked on the Lavastein, or choose from a selection of seasonal dishes, whose ingredients are delivered fresh from Tyrolean farms and producers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Innsbruck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Innsbruck Hotel Innsbruck
- Hilton International Innsbruck
- Innsbruck Hilton International