Hotel Mondschein(Innsbruck)
US$193
US$125
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$228
  • Bar/Lounge
Adlers Hotel(Innsbruck)
US$183
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

The Penz Hotel(Innsbruck)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$217
US$184
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$360/night.

US$157
US$117
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

Hotel Innsbruck(Innsbruck)
US$194
US$176
Grand Hotel Europa(Innsbruck)
US$145
US$135
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Sporthotel Igls(Innsbruck)
US$185
US$158
Agoda.com
Ramada Innsbruck Tivoli(Innsbruck)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$116
HotelsClick
  • Restaurant
All reviewsone nightpretty churchtram stopambras castleoutskirts of townfresh milkbeautiful churchexcellent breakfastquiet locationunderground garagelate at nighthuge roomstay there againthere is no air conditioninglovely hotelrecommend this hotelbreakfast room
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Have now stayed here several times in recent years and we hope to be back again. Casual, clean, laid back, ideally situated for both town and access to the motorway. We love it!! Excellent breakfast and staff.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank philblambert
Reviewed 16 April 2018

We chose this hotel for the price, free breakfast and free parking onsite. We were very happy with our choice. It Is not a luxury hotel but very pleasant . We had a huge room with double bed and sofa bed for the children. We had a big window looking at the mountains. The breakfast was beautifully presented, vast and included. Free parking was also available. We drove into the city centre which was a few minutes only and parked in an underground garage for 5€. We walked all around the pedestrian area (old town) and had a fantastic dinner. There are hotels in old town but with a car it restricts your choices a lot. We were very happy with this hotel for the night.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Innsbruck is located at the very convenient place for me and my spouse as we like to land at the Munich or Vienna, rent a car and drive all the way to Florence Italy thru Salzburg, Innsbruck, Garda and Verona.
This time we fell on March and wanted to have some toboggan runs in the nearby Kirchberg and Zaalbach night riding facilities.
I will tell you why I actually like Kapeller Hotel location and the hotel as itself: I am not a breakfast guy. No. I sleep the breakfasts trhu. My wife usually gets the breakfasts for me into the room and then goes to attack the city before I wake up. With Kapeller having some delicious breakfasts and my wife off to nearby biggest shopping mall in Innsbruck (6 minutes walk) - I have all the relaxation I need with nicely designed and accordingly heated facilities. Parking is free whcih I can't say for most Austrian cities and they have in front of Hotel parking and underground one. Katherina, Christina and mr Ullrich are like a family serving you at the front desk. You need a reservation in some restaurant whih is fully booked - no problem, Mr Don Corleone Ulrich will make that phone call for you. And if he's not there, any hotel clerk will. Lucy Wang? Osteria late at night? Or a highly acclaimed always reserved restaurant at Nordkette? No problem. Katherine had it done for us while I was enjoying the great views of two sets of mountain systems surrounding the Hotel. The location is simply unbelievable. Youre in a folk's Austria and reaching the hotel and leaving the city is without getting stuck in any traffic. And, how many hotel you know you can get Cappucino with Soya milk at 3 am at night? The hotel has all the accomodations to visit any spot in Innsbruck and being owned by some hot celebs in Innsbruck - you can say anywhere in Innsbruck - hey, I ma from Kapeller and you get the right treatment. Highly recommend!

Room Tip: Don't overthink it. Been in that hotel four times all in different rooms and I liked them all
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2018

A charming and friendly hotel in a quiet, suburban part of Innsbruck, beautiful, spacious rooms, renovated showers, impressive breakfast is available for a reasonable fee, straightforward parking. A great base to explore the surrounding area.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is is really good and well maintained... i interacted with 4 ladies from reception on different time of the 2 days i was thers and they were all helpful.

Hotel is 10 mins away from the mail station (tram#3) and has a good scenery/landscape aroind it.

Breakfast was decent.

The only point i kinda wanna raise is the lift of the place is realllly small. I was barely able to stand in it one i had parked my baby's pram in it.

Rest was all ok.