We had a 2 bedroom family room in this lovely little hotel in the old city in Innsbruck, Austria. It appeared to be recently renovated with new furnishings in our room. Breakfast was basic but plentiful. the food in the restaurant was delicious and reasonably priced. The reception lady (sorry i don't know her name) was very helpful with directions of what to visit in our very short visit. It is a central place to easily get around on foot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in the middle of the old town Innsbruck. The most popular sight "Goldenes Dachl" is only 1 minute away from our hotel. Shopping, hiking, cultural events and much more awaits you at Innsbruck. Spend your holidays at our traditional and comfortable hotel and enjoy our typical meals at our restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Gasthof Weisses Rossl reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gasthof Weisses Rossl Innsbruck
- Gasthof Weisses Rossl Hotel Innsbruck