“Fantastic hotel in the middle of town centre”
Review of Maximilian Hotel

Maximilian Hotel
Ranked #53 of 496 Restaurants in Innsbruck
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay in this lovely hotel situated few meters from the walking street of Innsbruck. Modern, clean and calm rooms. The staff was very helpful and serviceminded. The hotel offered one of the best hotel breakfast ever! We will choose this hotel also next time we visit Innsbruck.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Wow. This was exactly what we needed in Innsbruck. There were several hotels to chose from and all of the sites pointed to the Hotel Maximilian as the best one in the area. We can now see why. The hotel was very very clean, quiet and the beds were comfortable. We especially loved the staff and their eagerness to help us in any way possible with shopping, transport and restaurants which are all situated within an easy walk to the hotel. As someone in an earlier post mentioned "there isnt a bad room in the hotel" which I completely agree.

Lastly, the breakfast was absolutely exceptional. I travel quite a bit for business and have seen good breakfast buffets but this was over the top. Meats, cheeses, fish, eggs, vegetables and every fruit imaginable was offered in the buffet. Unfortunately we had to end our trip early due tol family matter as we would have loved to stay here for another week to see even more of what Innsbruck and Hotel Maximilian has to offer.

Many Thanks again to the hotel and we WILL be back soon

Reviewed 21 July 2017

The Hotel offers what they call a "very nice" breakfast. They are under promising, and over delivering......breakfast is absolutely excellent and the service staff incredibly attentive.....don't miss it!!

1  Thank GarthAnneChristian
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

We had a great stay at the Maximilian Hotel, we had two rooms adjacent for our family of 4 .
Great location and great service. The front desk staff was the most helpful in helping us with restaurants and arranging rides to the ski resort . The beds were comfortable and the breakfast buffet was superb .
We would definitely come back

Reviewed 14 September 2016

I really enjoy my stay at this hotel. The room is cozy, well maintained and modern. The personal is very friendly and professional. I had the chance to have my breakfast included with my stay: WOW! It's a delicious way to start the day! And I didn't talk about the area of the hotel: just perfect! Everything is closed by. You just have to walk outside and Innsbruck here we go. I really recommend this hotel!