This is your typical ibis which is centrally located and gives you a bedroom, shower, and television. It is right next to the main railway station so it is very convenient. There are many nearby cafes and restaurants.
The old city is within walking distance where you can get the typical European experience of historical buildings, outdoor cafes, and souvenir stands. Innsbruck is a worthwhile place to visit if you are on your way to or from Vienna. It is nowhere near as crowded as Salzburg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Innsbruck Hauptbahnhof hotel is located a few steps from the centre of Innsbruck, 6 km from the airport and 100 m from the railway station. Close to historic sites, Bergisel Stadion, the Landestheater and lake Lansersee, the hotel has 75 air-conditioned rooms with Wifi Internet access, including 2 adapted for disabled persons. A bar, a business corner, snacks 24/24, and indoor pay parking are at your disposal. You can play golf and tennis only 6 km from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ibis Innsbruck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Innsbruck Hauptbahnhof Hotel Innsbruck
- Accor Innsbruck Hauptbahnhof