The hotel is situated outside the rail station and in fact can be reached from rail station directly.
It is well situated and staff speak English and are helpful. Get an Innsbruck card which can be purchased in the hotel reception itself, and there you are to explore beautiful Innsbruck - step outside the hotel and you have access to bus and rail services and taxies. Breakfast is charged extra but okay to start the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Innsbruck Hauptbahnhof hotel is located a few steps from the centre of Innsbruck, 6 km from the airport and 100 m from the railway station. Close to historic sites, Bergisel Stadion, the Landestheater and lake Lansersee, the hotel has 75 air-conditioned rooms with Wifi Internet access, including 2 adapted for disabled persons. A bar, a business corner, snacks 24/24, and indoor pay parking are at your disposal. You can play golf and tennis only 6 km from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), ACCOR and Hotels.com so you can book your Ibis Innsbruck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Innsbruck Hauptbahnhof Hotel Innsbruck
- Accor Innsbruck Hauptbahnhof