The hotel is not bad but there is one big minus comparing to the price. I had a standard room with the bed of 'leprechaun' size which was really to small to sleep comfortable. Besides of above long time waiting to check in, long distance to walk to the city center, no tea/coffee equipment in the room. Just average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful location in the heart of Innsbruck's exclusive "Saggen" residential area, the magnificent view over the mountains, the fresh air, the exclusive design in all rooms and suites, the spacious spa area, the international flair in the restaurant and the bar and the excellent all-round service: all that and much more makes the Hotel Congress a truly special place to stay. The hotel is situated between the exhibition centre and the congress centre, directly next to the Hungerburgbahn funicular, which takes you up on 2300 metres above sea level within only a few minutes. The old town of Innsbruck is located only five minutes walking distance from the hotel as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Austria Trend Hotel Congress Innsbruck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Austria Trend Hotels And Resorts
- Austria Trend Hotel Innsbruck
- Congress Hotel Innsbruck