Clean hotel, large room, but could use more blinds or curtains. If you like sunlight in your room, this is your place! Hotel location is excellent - the trolley station is right across the street, so your adventure up the mountain is a cinch! Also, it's easy walking distance to local cafes and a market next door (foods, wines, beers, liquors) in case you want to "eat in". Hotel has courteous, helpful employees so your stay should be pleasant. Our grade for the hotel: A "C+", but yes, we'd stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful location in the heart of Innsbruck's exclusive "Saggen" residential area, the magnificent view over the mountains, the fresh air, the exclusive design in all rooms and suites, the spacious spa area, the international flair in the restaurant and the bar and the excellent all-round service: all that and much more makes the Hotel Congress a truly special place to stay. The hotel is situated between the exhibition centre and the congress centre, directly next to the Hungerburgbahn funicular, which takes you up on 2300 metres above sea level within only a few minutes. The old town of Innsbruck is located only five minutes walking distance from the hotel as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Austria Trend Hotel Congress Innsbruck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Austria Trend Hotel Innsbruck
- Austria Trend Hotels And Resorts
- Congress Hotel Innsbruck