My mother and I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights recently as we had booked the Tennerhof who advised us the day before arrival that their hotel was closed! Despite this less than ideal start to our holiday, we found the Tirolia to be an absolute delight from start to finish.
The hotel is new and furnished in a modern style. It is spotlessly clean throughout and the friendliness and service of all members of staff is exemplary. We have stayed in many 5 star hotels, particularly in Switzerland and this is the best one we have visited.
We sampled both the hotel restaurant and Petit Tirolia, the gourmet restaurant and were particularly impressed by Christian, the waiter in Petit Tirolia who was knowledgeable and friendly. The food in the main dining room was also excellent. Breakfast was a lavish buffet.
The spa area and swimming pools were again spotlessly clean and extremely well maintained.
The deluxe rooms were vast and the finish in the bathrooms excellent, with granite tops and Bose soundsystems. Aveda toiletries were plentiful.
Although not golfers, we were taken on a golf buggy around the course to see the beautiful views over the mountains - we were extremely fortunate with the weather that in October it was 22 degrees!
I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Tirolia Kitzbühel is nestled in the 18-hole Golf Course Eichenheim, one of the most beautiful Golf Courses in Europe, at the edge of Kitzbühel. Guests will immediately feel comfortable at the luxury resort, where tradition and style merge into a unique atmosphere. During winter, all ski areas in the Kitzbühel region are reachable from the resort within minutes. In summer, hiking to one of the mountain pastures can commence right in front of our doors. 81 different rooms and suites cater for all accommodation needs and after an eventful day, the Grand Alps SPA offers relaxation on 1.500 m2. 13 treatment rooms are available for individual beauty treatments and massages and offer luxury for body and soul. From a culinary viewpoint, the Grand Tirolia Kitzbühel excels on all levels – whether it be the adjoining golf restaurant which offers a variation of traditional Tyrolean delights, the hotel restaurant “Eichenheim“ or the fancy Herbarium Cocktail-Bar . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Agoda, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Tirolia Kitzbuhel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Tirolia Golf & Ski Hotel
- Grand Tirolia Golf And Ski Resort