A R&C hotel as a R&C hotel should be. I can not realy find any item which should / could have been better (I I have to find one: it was to warm in our junior suite :) ). We stayed for 4 nights.
1. Location: idealy placed - not to close but close enough to the city center (Shuttle service if required). 2. Rooms: well equiped and spacious. 3. Restaurant(s): high quality food 4. Breakfast: extended choice 5. Ambiance: relaxed, friendly but still distinct 6. Service: professional
So: continue the good job
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming luxury hotel is the smallest and most romantic 5 star hotel in Kitzbühel. The Hotel is located on a hillside among a huge garden and is in private ownership of Family von Pasquali. The view to the world-famous village Kitzbühel and the panoramic view to the surrounding mountains is a breathtaking Beauty. 39 exclusive rooms & suites, furnished with antiques from the family, ensure a pleasant atmosphere. Three restaurants invite you to a culinary discovery trip, including the with 3 toques / 17 points from Gault Millau awarded gourmetrestaurant "Kupferstube" with chef de cuisine Stefan Lenz. In the Spa de Charme, a member of Leading Spa Resorts, with outdoor & indoor swimming pool, saunas, steam bath and as well as two modern relaxation rooms, you will gain new strength for your everyday life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tennerhof Gourmet & Spa de Charme Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tennerhof Hotel Kitzbühel