We travel as four families, a total of 16 people and they always accommodate all our needs. The hotel is decorated in a modern stylish fashion with a nod to traditional alpine design. Rooms aren't enormous but lovely and cosy with very comfortable beds. Food is very good and the bar is great, and we particularly love the outdoor smoking area with fur and rug covered seats and outdoor heaters. There is a lovely indoor pool, reasonably well-equipped small gym (could do with some free weights!) and a spa with a wide range of beauty treatments.
Well-located for lift access to the slopes and a good setting off point for walks. Very pretty views of the village and mountains from most rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish design meets traditional ambience in Kitzbuehel's Mountain Design Resort Hotel Kitzhof. Centrally located at the city park and offering views of the Kitzbueheler Horn and Hahnenkamm peaks, Hotel Kitzhof is just a five-minute walk from Kitzbuehel's idyllic town center. Following a complete makeover, Hotel Kitzhof offers a total of 168 guest rooms, studios and suites. The Kitz Spa measures 600 square meters and includes an indoor pool, a Finnish sauna, a Sanarium, a steam bath and five treatment rooms. Diffrent restaurant areas offer freshly prepared local and international cuisine. The Mountain Design Resort Hotel Kitzhof is a member of Design Hotels™, a collection of more than 200 creative and individually managed hotels in over 43 countries worldwide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Kitzhof Mountain Design Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Kitzhof Mountain Design
- Hotel Kitzhof Ski Golfresort
- Kitzhof Ski Golfresort Hotel