We stayed for three nights in this modern hotel in the center of Kitzbuehel. Although the hotel is located within walking distance of the 'Hahnenkamm' bergbahn, it is better to leave your ski's and shoes in a locker over there :-) Our room was located at the front side. Because of the traffic on the main road it was not possible to sleep with open window.
The quality of the food (both at breakfast and dinner) and the beautiful spa and swimming pool are the main reasons to choose this hotel. We also enjoined our evenings in the bar, with live music by Vlady.
We would certainly stay here again, but probably in another room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From a modest country inn to an award-winning boutique hotel: guests are drawn to Kitzbühel’s Schwarzer Adler for its traditional hospitality, modern architecture, and stupendous views across the entire city from the longest rooftop pool in the Alps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de and Odigeo so you can book your Schwarzer Adler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schwarzer Adler Kitzbuhel Kitzbühel
- Schwarzer Adler Kitzbuhel Hotel Kitzbühel