There are some hotels that really stand out for service and the Sporthotel Reisch is one.
Perhaps it's because it remains family owned and isn't part of some huge, impersonal conglomerate. Regardless, the service from all members of staff was top class and helped make our week's stay in Kitzbuhel so memorable.
The hotel is located right in the heart of the town, just a few steps from the mainly pedestrianised centre and it's various shops, bars and restaurants (which came in very handy when it rained). Our room was spacious, clean and with the usual mod-cons. We didn't have particularly impressive views but the location more than made up for that. The accent is on traditional Tyrolean decor.
Food was excellent, with a wide range of choices at breakfast. Dinner was of a good standard although we chose to eat out most nights. Breakfast was taken in the small gardens at the back of the hotel when the weather was good enough.
During our stay the hotel was using an outdoor bar on the terrace facing the main street - not the greatest of views but it seemed particularly popular with locals as well as guests.
The only downside - being so central it could occasionally be a bit noisy early in the morning with the windows open.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 4 star hotel offers you a premium and legendary holiday experience in one of the most beautiful holiday regions in the alps. New stylish rooms who tell their own stories, fantastic food in the Kaiserstuben Restaurant, lively evenings in the F. Reisch Bar and time to relax in the luxurious spa area. Whether it's summer and you are playing golf or going for a hike in the mountains or enjoying a skiing holiday in the winter - the Sporthotel Reisch is the perfect location right in the town center of Kitzbühel. After spending a legendary day on the slopes, on the golf course or during shopping there is nothing like a good night's sleep at the sports town of Kitzbühel! We have designed comfortable and stylish rooms for you so that you can enjoy your stay with us to the full! Generosity meets Tyrolean style at the Sporthotel Reisch! Choose from our single rooms, our newly designed "Legend rooms" or our family suites. Have a comfortable stay and a good night's sleep! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sporthotel Reisch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sporthotel Reisch Kitzbühel
- Sporthotel Reisch Hotel Kitzbühel