“Great experience”

Skischule Kitzbuehel Rote Teufel
Ranked #4 of 22 things to do in Kitzbuhel
More attraction details
Owner description: 250 ski instructors, mountain and ski guides, snowboard and cross-country instructors, all trained according to the very latest guidelines, make safety and rapid success their top priority.Equipped with a unique ability to teach skiing and alternative winter sports, while at the same time having fun, motivating and inspiring our guests with enthusiasm for our beautiful Alpine world, these instructors have been our guarantee of success and quality for a long time.
Istanbul, Turkey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

I have been to Kitzbuhel several times and I love skiing and it was very important for me that my 6,5 year old daughter would love to ski as well. The first day was very important as she would refuse to continue if she did not like it. We had Elise as a private instructor for 4 full days and she was great. My daughter learned skiing through fun, enjoyed skiing and enjoyed talking to her. Elise was dedicated and patient with her. We have already made reservations for next year and my daughter is not only looking forward to skiing, she is looking forward to skiing with Elise.
thank you Elise, have a great time till we see you next year.

Visited January 2014
4 Thank esra e

Berlin, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome for kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

Staff well trained and confident. Keith was fantastic with our 6 yr old. Black piste at the end of the holiday! Great job. Wife's advanced instructor also superb. My private instructor was confident, clear, and really positive - made good progress. Thanks Gregor!

Visited February 2014
Liverpool, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“shocking leadership great instructor”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

I booked ski school for 2 days just after the new year but extended to 6 , I was a bit apprehensive to begin with but the other people were very friendly in the group. Our instructor was fab from the very start we were all moving along very quickly. My other half is a very experienced skiier and could not believe the amount I had achieved, I really wanted to achieve so much and so did the other members of the group. On day one I was side stepping up the hill yet by day 5 we were all skiing the hahankamm comfortably. The other beginners class were not even of the t bar slope and had to be rescued on day 3 by our own instructor and another instructor as the instructor taking the class loss control of the group.

When we arrived at the meeting point the next day we could hear this mean spirited woman shouting at our instructor. We found out later the woman was the supervisor of the groups. It was obviously that she had been placed in power by whoever without any leadership skills.

The scene was upsetting for us as a group as we were here to have a good time which we were all having. I will not name the instructor as it was humiliating and embarrassing enough, and was very upset by the whole event. We were all going to the office to complain about this woman but our instructor insisted not too as it was the last week for teaching groups and would be moving to privates. The privates gain the groups loss.

However later on in the hotel I got speaking to other skiers I did enquire about what had happened in the morning, only to find out the woman in charge had been bullying this instructor for years .

Is this ski school a company culture that allows or even encourages this kind of negative behaviour bullying causes damage to an organization this woman is bad for business.

I had brilliant tuition from a kind spirited instructor.

Visited January 2014
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“CHRISTMAS in Kitzbühel with the RED Devils”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

We had booked Private Ski Lessons with the Rote Teufel Ski School , It was an amazing experience..The Instructors were patient & skillful. the kids were really happy and enjoyed every moment on the snow. We would definitely come back and also recommend them to others as well.

Visited December 2013
Athens, Greece
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“We'll organised for private lessons”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

I have been skiing with Rote T for the past 10 years at Christmas to New Years .i always ski with an instructor so as to ski best runs for each part of the day and of corse not to be alone for safety reasons. They are well trained and update you on new techniques in skiing,. Also they r well organised with restaurants so as to book tables and have a variety of food. Each year the mountain is constantly upgrading lifts. It has a lot of snow machines and since there was minimal snow , skiing was possible. The only negative thing that must be fixed in Kitz is that they disregard skiers with private lessons so on holidays they have not yet made fast lanes !! Which means loosing a lot of time in the lifts with a lot of 'pushy' skiers :-(

Visited December 2013