“great ski school”

Skischule Kitzbuehel Rote Teufel
Ranked #4 of 42 things to do in Kitzbuhel
More attraction details
Owner description: 250 ski instructors, mountain and ski guides, snowboard and cross-country instructors, all trained according to the very latest guidelines, make safety and rapid success their top priority.Equipped with a unique ability to teach skiing and alternative winter sports, while at the same time having fun, motivating and inspiring our guests with enthusiasm for our beautiful Alpine world, these instructors have been our guarantee of success and quality for a long time.
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We used this ski school for our 8 and 10 year olds who had done one week of skiing before.They have a half hour of assessment on the nursery slope before the first lesson which removes the worry of not knowing which level of lessons to book. We found the instructors friendly and professional and both children progressed well. The ski school offer a service where they will feed and look after the children over lunch for 9 euros which we felt was very reasonable. They organise races on the last day with medals being awarded later in the day. They also organise races one evening which our children loved.
Overall we were very pleased with this ski school. We really felt the instructors cared and would not hesitate to use them again.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

After a bad few days of beginners lessons & not getting anywhere, I saw the Supervisor & explained my total dismay at not being able to even balance in the snow. She was very supportive, as I explained that in our group of four, none of us had learnt anything in 3 days & felt really useless. To my surprise she told me she would change our instructor for the next 3 days. Robert you were patient & without your help none of us would have ever skied again. We are all determined to come back next year so that we can improve on what we have learnt. Thank you Jackie & Robert from the Skischule for believing in us.

1  Thank Nannu1961
Reviewed 25 February 2014

2 complete beginners looking to learn to board in 2 hours!! Our instructor (David) got us upright and going in double-quick time.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Really easy to book, and great tuition, from friendly instructors, even helped my partner who an advanced skier to go skiing whilst we were having lessons.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

This was the first time my children had ever been skiing so we decided to sign them up for ski school. What a fantastic week they had! On Sunday they were quickly assessed and then placed with an instructor. I had asked for them to keep my children together and they did. The first day they stayed within the school area and learned the basics. The second day they went over to the t-bar nearby and learned a bit more and then hit the mountain on day three. I was amazed at how much progress they made over the course of the week. In addition to the lesson, the ski school also had a fun evening race for anyone who wanted to enter. The kids had a blast racing against their instructor. They ended the week with medals and were so excited. I can not say enough positive things about their instructor, Toasty. He truly loves his job and is wonderful with the kids. They could not wait to go back each day. Thanks for a wonderful introduction to skiing for my children.