A delightful hotel and in a wonderful town. Rooms were spacious , well designed( loads of storage) and immaculately kept by the housekeeping staff .We had a balcony one overlooking the sweet garden. Train line is close but not a problem.
Fantastic food starting with an impressive breakfast including smoked salmon and honey still in its honeycomb. Attila the breakfast chef cooked to order and the food was top quality.
Evening meals were delightfully presented and the always great to eat. One quibble is the charge they made for tap water!!
Very convenient for the town and for using the gondola lifts.
New to Inghams catogue this year but a great find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kitzbuehel stands for Holiday – all year round! Welcome to the Kaiserhof Kitzbuehel****s – perfectly situated in the romantic alpine city between ski slopes and golf greens. The quiet but also central location of our hotel at the edge of Kitzbuehel is a perfect place and the center of the historic old town can be reached in less than 5 minutes walk. The world famous Hahnenkamm cable car station and the end of the ski slopes “Asten” and the legendary “Streif” are located directly at the hotel. Due to the fact that the Hahnenkamm cable car is operating during the summer we offer the ideal starting point for excursions into the beautiful Tyrolean Mountains - all year round. Therefore you can leave your car well protected in our underground garage. No matter whether you want to spend a romantic getaway, a spa weekend, a golf holiday, a hiking or skiing holiday, a short trip to one of the famous events in the region or a business trip in combination with a conference or seminar - we at the Kaiserhof have for more than three generations been looking after the wellbeing of our guests and offer you the perfect symbiosis of tradition and modern lifestyle for your holiday. Comfort, high class furniture and facilities, spa and fine dining are the main parts for all expansions of the hotel as well as for the constant improvement of the offer. The Spa & Wellness area with cozy chill out areas serves as a retreat for relaxing. The sauna and the swimming pool help the muscles to regenerate after exercise, the first-class equipment of the gym support the activation of new power and a large selection of beauty & massage treatments are available for those who want to spoil themselves. The awarded cuisine will spoil you with local specialties and international delicacies. Wine lovers will find not only the famous names but also exciting discoveries in the wine cellar. A look at the fine selection is recommended. The rooms & suites are equipped with high-quality Swiss stone pine furniture in Tyrolean country house style. Minibars, the non-alcoholic drinks are included in the price, and a modern infotainment system on the flat screen TVs (international TV channels, Internet on TV) are the last improvements. Wireless LAN in all areas of the hotel as well as broadband internet access for your personal laptop in your room are available and free of charge. Are you curious now? Send us your no-obligation inquiry - we will immediately reply with your particular offer for your personal holiday. We are looking forward seeing you soon at the Kaiserhof Kitzbuehel! Your Kaiserhof Team ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Premier Kaiserhof Kitzbuehel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Kaiserhof Kitzbuhel Hotel
- Best Western Kitzbühel
- Best Western Kitzbuhel
- Best Western Hotel Kitzbühel
- Kitzbühel Best Western