Just returned from 10 days ski trip with my son and still very excited.
The hotel enjoys perfect location for skiing, the Hannenkamm lift passes just above your balcony.
From the hotel heated ski and boots storage room it's 100-150 meters to the gondola lift.
Skiing back on # 21 red piste (Streif) brings you 20 meters before ski room door.
To the ski rental shops (I reccommend Hervi's-low prices, great service and located just below Rot Teufel ski school) it's another 60 meters from the gondola.
To the beautiful medieval center of Kitz it's 7-10 minutes walking distance.
My son took 2 days group lessons in Rot Teufel-very disappointing total waste of money. You better find private instructor (I know it's very costly but you get what you pay for.
Service-I can't say enough about that-you are treated like a king from arrival, warmly greated by lovely and beautiful Flori at the reception until departure, the personal there desires to spoil you endlessly. We were upgraded from simple twin bed room to much bigger room with bacony and mountain view without even asking.
Dining-breakfasts are heaven, lot sorts of cheeses, salmon, eggs made by order, fresh juices etc.
Attila and Julia at the restaurant are doing a great job.
4 p.m. snack at the bar-very poor quality and quantity first 3 days, improved greatly after that.
Dinners-6 course gourmet. Generally-very good soups and desserts,not bad main courses, salads are uneatable being drawn in huge amounts of vinegar, good choice of cheeses.
The waiters personal are really excellent but the chef needs major improvement.
After long day on the slopes you can spoil yourself at the spa-lots of saunas, small inside pool, infra red and relax room-great. What really was missing it's some kind of jacuzzi.
Another minor problem-we didn't succeed to control the room temperature and the blankets were very thick- replaced after 2-3 days to thinner ones.
All in all beautiful experience and very reccommended. It's certainly not cheap but it's 4S Hotel in schick Kitz so you get what you paid for. I also compared the prices to the same quality hotels and was not great difference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kitzbuehel stands for Holiday – all year round! Welcome to the Kaiserhof Kitzbuehel****s – perfectly situated in the romantic alpine city between ski slopes and golf greens. The quiet but also central location of our hotel at the edge of Kitzbuehel is a perfect place and the center of the historic old town can be reached in less than 5 minutes walk. The world famous Hahnenkamm cable car station and the end of the ski slopes “Asten” and the legendary “Streif” are located directly at the hotel. Due to the fact that the Hahnenkamm cable car is operating during the summer we offer the ideal starting point for excursions into the beautiful Tyrolean Mountains - all year round. Therefore you can leave your car well protected in our underground garage. No matter whether you want to spend a romantic getaway, a spa weekend, a golf holiday, a hiking or skiing holiday, a short trip to one of the famous events in the region or a business trip in combination with a conference or seminar - we at the Kaiserhof have for more than three generations been looking after the wellbeing of our guests and offer you the perfect symbiosis of tradition and modern lifestyle for your holiday. Comfort, high class furniture and facilities, spa and fine dining are the main parts for all expansions of the hotel as well as for the constant improvement of the offer. The Spa & Wellness area with cozy chill out areas serves as a retreat for relaxing. The sauna and the swimming pool help the muscles to regenerate after exercise, the first-class equipment of the gym support the activation of new power and a large selection of beauty & massage treatments are available for those who want to spoil themselves. The awarded cuisine will spoil you with local specialties and international delicacies. Wine lovers will find not only the famous names but also exciting discoveries in the wine cellar. A look at the fine selection is recommended. The rooms & suites are equipped with high-quality Swiss stone pine furniture in Tyrolean country house style. Minibars, the non-alcoholic drinks are included in the price, and a modern infotainment system on the flat screen TVs (international TV channels, Internet on TV) are the last improvements. Wireless LAN in all areas of the hotel as well as broadband internet access for your personal laptop in your room are available and free of charge. Are you curious now? Send us your no-obligation inquiry - we will immediately reply with your particular offer for your personal holiday. We are looking forward seeing you soon at the Kaiserhof Kitzbuehel! Your Kaiserhof Team ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Kaiserhof Kitzbuhel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Kaiserhof Kitzbuhel Hotel
- Best Western Kitzbühel
- Best Western Kitzbuhel
- Best Western Hotel Kitzbühel
- Kitzbühel Best Western