We spent 14 days to the A-Rosa resort with our 2 years baby and this is what we would like to share about this hotel.
What is good:
1) The hotel it is really comfortable and clean.
2) The room (414) it was big enough to host my husband myself and our 2 years child.
3) The self service restaurant serves nice food in a pleasant environment and the chance to have breakfast and dinner for about 3 hours allowed the attendees to stay comfortable and not crowded.
4) The personnel is very kind and always available to help.
5) The gym
What to improve:
1) English!!! Everything is written in German! You have to ask the personnel (not all of them...) to translate for you! This is absolutely unacceptable for a 5* hotel!! Also the bill it was in German, my husband was unable to understand one single word and the receptionist had to help him with the traslation.
2) The SPA, that is beautiful, but with a very special dress code: nude!! And spaces are shared between woman and man.
3) The baby club!! It is small, with only a few toys and not organized to host child < 3 years. Moreover the personnel speak only a little English
4) Children activities: the (very small) baby club it available without parents only for +3 years babies and in the swimming pool babies are allowed only between 12 and 3pm!! What do you think we can do with our babies in a rainy day? And you can trust us it is been raining for 5 days!
I think that if you say that A-Rosa is a baby friendly hotel you should work a lot on these points.
To sum up, in our opinion this hotel is absolutely perfect for couples or for adults in general preferably German speaking, but this not actually a family hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kitzbühel - sophisticated charm, majestic scenery.Built in the style of a Tyrolean castle, the A-ROSA Kitzbühel perches on the sunny side of the valley, surrounded by the most beautiful 9-hole golf course in Austria. The views sweep over lush greens from the Wilder Kaiser region to the famous Streif. Kitzbühel is a year-round meeting place for athlets and sports enthusiasts in search of sublime nature and international flair paired with the authentic Tyrolean lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your A-ROSA Resort Kitzbuehel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Spa Resort a-Rosa Kitzbuehel Hotel
- Grand Hotel Kitzbühel