“Fantastic dessert”

Neighbourhood: Old University Quarter
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Fantastic dessert”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

While finishing my evening in Vienna, I stopped into the bright and inviting Zanoni & Zanoni. I started with a Zipfer beer. I followed that with a coppa amaretto. It was one of the best sundaes I've ever had. I washed it all down with a cappuccino. No complaints whatsoever.

• Visited May 2014

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
“Delicious and worth a visit!”
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Delicious desserts at good prices! Fast service too. If we had more days we definitely would have visited to try more of this shop's treats. Some people may find it a bit crowded but it's worth a visit.

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Ice cream heaven - with impressively fast service”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Holidaying in Vienna with two under-13s was hard work, when it came to food. However, the whole experience took a significant turn for the better when we discovered this chain of amazing ice cream palaces.

The service is slick - digital ordering means that the food starts to arrive almost before the waitress has left your table. The ice creams and crepes are delicious. Friendly staff, too. I wasn't so impressed by the strudel and other dishes - stick with the specialities.

Bearing in mind that Vienna is not cheap, this was good value. Surroundings fairly basic, but location v convenient.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank GrapeNutGirl
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Many delicious treats to choose from”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I visited this shop 11 months ago so this review is a bit dated. I took detailed notes on my experience, I just haven’t had time to finish my review until now.

The Bottom Line: Gelato with booze and toppings. What more could you want?

The Great: An almost overwhelming selection of gelato treats, some of which even have a shot of alcohol poured in. A great stop, particularly if you have kids, to cool off during sightseeing.

Be Ready For: Crowds. It was pretty busy, but we were able to get a spot to sit without too much trouble.

• Visited July 2013
Kfar Saba, Israel
“We enjoy every minute”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Went with children. Very good icecream and nice place to sit, we enjoy the icecream twice during our stay in Vienna

• Visited June 2014