“This place is busy and good”
Review of Zanoni & Zanoni

Zanoni & Zanoni
Ranked #6 of 106 Dessert in Vienna
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Old University Quarter
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Sit outside as we did and order from the photo packed menu of sumptuous ice-cream desserts . There are pages of them of every possible combination you can imagine .
My mr Wonderful had a kind of fruit of the forest confection with three balls of ice-cream in varying shades of pink, topped with whipped cream . He let me have a few spoons of this mountain high bowl of creamy calories and I had to admit it was seriously good. The terrace is packed with ice-cream and dessert eaters , and no wonder why , they do what they do very well here , in fact possibly the best I have ever seen anywhere in the world.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

The biggest advantage of this place is the wonderful outside seating in the center of beautiful Vienna on the main square, called Stephansplatz. The gelato is the best you can find on this street (yet not the best in the city, see my other review), they have also other types of desserts. Prices are good and place is open until late, so if you are nearby, it's worth to stop for a coffee break there.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Went there twice during our three day stay in Vienna. It is very reasonable and good quality.It is in innersteadt and on main shopping blvd with pedestrian access only. They also have really good outdoor seating.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

While finishing my evening in Vienna, I stopped into the bright and inviting Zanoni & Zanoni. I started with a Zipfer beer. I followed that with a coppa amaretto. It was one of the best sundaes I've ever had. I washed it all down with a cappuccino. No complaints whatsoever.

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Delicious desserts at good prices! Fast service too. If we had more days we definitely would have visited to try more of this shop's treats. Some people may find it a bit crowded but it's worth a visit.