other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Alla G
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Major maintenance required”
Reviewed 20 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

The apartment is very spacious, got amazing views and in the great location, right in the city center. This is about it on the positive side, the rest is all negative. It requires major maintenance. To start with, non of the air conditioner remotes were working. When I called the office, they suggested I switch them on on the actual units. Considering units are located within the ceiling, you have to get there somehow to turn it on. Apartment got big floor to ceiling windows with the electric shutters nearly everywhere. Those shutters are not working, letting the sun in during the day and making it very bright in the room from the early morning. Shower in the ensuite was missing some parts, no shower head or tap was present, making it useless. Absolutely ridiculous, never saw something like that before. The other shower was leaking heavily, nearly flooding the corridor. We were 6 people and had to use that one shower. Likely just for 2 nights. When I called the office and reported all these problems, apparently they were aware about all of them beforehand and offered me 20% discount that never ended up in my account. I was asked to email my banking details that I did however refund was never processed. I sent couple of follow up emails and eventually gave up. It's a shame that such a wonderful apartment is kept in such a poor condition.

Travellers are raving about these Vienna hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing