All reviewsbusiness hotelmetro stationconvention centergreat gymamusement parknice hotelhotel is locatedbusiness tripeasy accessfree wifiminute walkper dayrooms are bigpublic transportationcomfortable roomsbooked this hotelconvenient location
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Thanks Courtyard for upgrading me even though I used my points for the stay!!!
They charge 20 Euros per person for breakfast so we went to the supermarket instead to get our breakfast. They have a fridge in the room so you have a choice.
Nice gym too.
On the map, looks like a short hike to the metro, but it is only one building away so it's SUPER convenient for public transportation. Bus to/from Slovakia is walking distance away at the next metro stop/mall.
Staff were great. Rooms clean. Free internet and coffee in the room. Bring your own tea bags or freeze dried to use the kettle in the room (LOVE that)! All the great things you expect from a Courtyard, which is why I typically stay there on business. Marriott properties are super.
Nice view of a little water canal. Pretty.

Room Tip: We had a corner room with windows all the way around. Beautiful. Thanks Courtyard!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank brr621
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Why?
1. Beginning: I wanted to check in the hotel. I said hallo, lady said hallo and then she picked up the phone and talked for 10 minutes. not to mention that she started talking to me. I waited like an idiot.
2. I booked room with king size bed - but she said that all are hired. So i had 2 smaller beds by myself
2. Wifi is free for 514 Mb than u have to pay - its 2017 not 1997!
3. Walls! The walls are so thin that I can not sleep through the snoring of my neighbor!
4. Good thing - hotel is clean and well located near huge park.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Maciek M
KathrinFleischer, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Vienna Prater/Messe, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear "malinowymaciek",

First of all, we would like to thank you for staying at the Courtyard by Marriott Vienna Prater/Messe. Your valuable feedback helps us to steadily improve our service and to ensure the ongoing satisfaction of our future guests.

Dear "malinowymaciek", we are very sorry and also apologize for the to long wait times at our reception, of course it is not our highest standard of quality.
Since all members of our team are giving their very best every day to provide great service, we will definitely forward your feedback to them!

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the Courtyard by Marriott Vienna Prater/Messe in the near future.

With best regards from Vienna,

Kathrin-Alenka Fleischer

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Overall good quality standard and cleaning conditions. The size or the rooms is also appropriate.
The breakfast meets the expectations of the Marriott chain, unfortunately coffee is self-service.
It is not close to the city center (40-minutes walk) but well connected with the tram station.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Gianluca L
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Hotel is not in centre of city but very close to metro station! Breakfast is excellent with lot varites, coffe maschine is also big plus as well as orange juice soucer. Rooms are very clean with tea selections!
I will come again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank FadilOpan
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Spacious and nice rooms. Excelent breakfast with a great selection of food. Very modern hotel. The bathroom was clean and bright. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I would stay here again, especially if I could get a good price.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple