“Service was dispicable, worse than terrible”
Review of pizza bizi

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Old University Quarter
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Cold rainy night and we wanted traditional Vienna food, but ended up here !! The guy who helped us decide was nice , he directed us to what he thought the girls would like. We ordered small portions then that's where the problems began, while waiting at the register she asked what we where getting , I told her two small pastas with shrimp one small pasta with out !! She looked at what he was cooking and began to yell at me saying they where not small portions, how was I to know that that was large I ordered small my girls are only 11 they eat off the kids menu and still leave food behind , and most times restaurants don't want them to share !!
The food was good from what my wife and kids said , the pizza I had was cold not good!!
Good luck if you eat here, maybe you get someone who is happy they are employed

Reviewed 12 April 2014

If you want a quick, inexpensive and healthy meal eat here!

They serve pizza at the front. Their crust is absolutely perfect - thin neapolitan style. For crust aficionados out there, you will appreciate the beauty of this! They make their pizzas about 16 inches across and you can get a quarter pizza for 3 Euros. They usually have a selection of 5 or 6 types to choose from - veggie, plain, marguerite, ham and pepper etc. If they don't have a pizza type you like, wait 3 minutes and come back, they are constantly making and selling pizzas. They must make hundreds a day.

At the back, is a selection of foods that you can order cafeteria style. They have stews, pasta dishes and a small salad bar (not an easy thing to find in Vienna). Its all freshly made and very tasty. I've eaten there with people who did not order pizza and really liked their lasagna and beef goulash.

What's nice about this place is that you can get a good freshly made meal and be on your way in about 15 or 20 minutes. I know... I know... This is Europe and you are supposed to eat and enjoy your meals slowly and I sometimes do that. However, if you've got a busy day of sightseeing planned and want something quick, this is a great option.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

An excellent spot for a quick bite to eat. It was the large un-cooked pizzas in the window which caught our eye. We popped in for a slice - a quarter of a large pizza for just 3euros. We just stood at one of the tall tables at the entrance and ate it. I noticed there was also a self-service area for pasta and lots of other seating. The pizza was very tasty, good selection of pizzas and constantly busy.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

This place was a really find, centrally located its ideal for a full meal or a quick snack which is what we had. There is a nice range of pizza which is prepared and cooked in front of you and you get a quarter of a thin crust pizza for 3euros. The pizza was obviously very fresh, they are made, cooked and served in minutes and being so popular nothing seemed to last more than five minutes after it was cooked. Great flavours, truly delicious. they also did pastas and other foods at the other end of the counter. You can take away, stand as we did or tables are available. We would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Back in Vienna and looking for a cheap and cheerful meal, so it was back to Pizza Bizi. The pizzas are constantly coming out of the oven so you really can't go wrong, everything is fresh and yummy. The pizzas are really good with just a few good quality ingredients. Grab a beer and enjoy the busting atmosphere. A great place for quality fast food.