“one of my favourite places in Vienna”

Kurkonditorei Oberlaa
Ranked #5 of 106 Dessert in Vienna
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Inner City
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Whenever I travel to Austria and Vienna on business I make sure I have a coffee at Oberlaa just to enjoy the atmosphere, people watching and most of all the coffee and fantastic treats at the cafe. Try the macaroons and the pralines, heavenly!

Reviewed 9 May 2012

read a lot of good comments on the bakery but after the apfelstrüdel I ate at Oberlaa i was really dissapointed. was expecting more of it...

Reviewed 22 April 2012

i went here with my aunt for lunch. try to get there early as it fills up quite fast. we had a nice window seat, the service was good. we didn't have to wait long to be served. the food was great, but the pastry was awesome. you can also take pastries,cakes and sofort to go. it's a little out of the way but is accessible by streetcar or bus.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

Amazing cakes, especially the Sachertorte. Also best hot chocolate I have ever tasted. If you visit Vienna, you must must Oberlaa for the traditional experience.

1  Thank bunze
Reviewed 15 April 2012

We had dessert here everyday. It was so good! Highly recommended!