“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mariahilf
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We walked past this restaurant on our way to our nearby hotel and noted the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014 displayed. On checking the tripadvisor reviews, we decided to dine there this evening. We were not disappointed. We would agree with all of the favourable comments posted so far. The welcome and service were both excellent, and the food was simply beautiful in terms of both the presentation and the complexity of authentic flavours.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

great food and service, had the kabobs and a different style of Baklava, i missed the crisp filo dough! but generous in honey and cinnamon!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Ran into this restaurant on way to nearby hotel and was surprised by the great quality of the food and, equally important, the service and sensitivity of the staff and owner (who also serves as waiter). Prices are very reasonable considering the prices in Vienna. This is a family business ran by a couple from Egypt. We went there twice. The first time we had a great experience but the credit card reader did not seem to be working. The owner said 'you pay me tomorrow.' Went back next evening... not only to pay but to enjoy the food again. Highly recommended.

1  Thank AlCarr
Reviewed 4 June 2014

very good value for money, polite and friendly service, food of high quality, prompt service with a smile, delightful décor, only minor thing missing was an aperitif of ouzo

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

This was an amazing experience in Vienna to find such an excellent Greek restaurant.
Food was very tasty starting from the salads, cold greek appetizers, the baked greek cheese. I got my main course a fresh fish grilled on the wood followed by the baklava desert. Service is very friendly and professional. Restaurant atmosphere is typical greek with nice music. They serve fantastic white wine. The restaurant owner and his crew are doing their best to keep everyone happy. Prices are very reasonable, but food PORTIONS are VERY BIG. I hardly finished my meal as I was full but I couldn't leave any piece of the fish as it tasted great. I will definitely go to this restaurant every time am in Vienna and I surely recommend this place with full confidence. My advice for restaurant owner to improve the restaurant outside entrance decoration because it gives negative impression for walkers.

1  Thank Victors_10