FourSide Hotel & Suites Vienna
US$176
US$153
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Zeitgeist Vienna Hauptbahnhof(Vienna)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$106
US$307
US$276
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Renaissance Wien Hotel(Vienna)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$95
Hilton Vienna(Vienna)
US$198
US$153
US$262
US$242
  • Room Service
All reviewsexercise roomsmall kitchenetteincluded buffet breakfasttrain connectionspublic transportcity centrerecommend this hotelquiet neighborhoodtv channelsnice hotelthe breakfast areastayed here for two nightsrooms are bigbusiness tripbed was very comfortableenjoyed our staywalking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 September 2012

This Ramada Hotel is rather in the suburbs of Vienna, but as far as public transport is concerned it is very well connected with the city and the airport. To get to the airport you only need to take the local train (S 7) from Floridsdorf station. The metro also stops there (U 6) and takes you right to the Mariahilfer Strasse (if you want to go on shopping) or to the Westbanhof (if you need to travel with train). There is a small shopping area close to the Ramada Hotel, too.
The room I had was very big and comfortable. It also had a sort of kitchenette with a microwave owen, plates and cups, a kettle and a fridge. On the 5th floor there is a small recreational area with sauna and fitness room. The breakfast was good, however it was not the most lavish thing I've ever seen in my life, still there were many choices and the personnel was very helpful during breakfast.
One of the negative things I experienced was that I literally had to beg the cleaning lady to supply my room with soap and other bathroom amenities after two days. The cleaning lady was also not very active in cleaning the room, she run around with a dirty pillow case in her hand and wiped all over a bit in something like 3 minutes.
The other thing is that I suspect their kitchen is relatively small, I wanted to dine at their restaurant one day but I could not as they said that there was a tourist group so they could not make more food (?). I think they should have told or advertised somehow this.
My overall experience is that it is a good hotel with great rooms. I would recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Korbala
Reviewed 28 September 2012

The hotel is good and clean and probably good for families with small children or those planning to stay for a long trip but not for folks like us who were on a short trip. Its at the last metro stop and takes over half an hour to reach the central city square. We wasted a lot of time commuting. Bfast was good and hotel staff was helpful.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank GeetaDelhi
Reviewed 9 August 2012

This hotel is well located, very spacious suites, modern equipment, staff is various, in terms of friendliness, English and skills, but generally a good experience. Waiting staff in the restaurant was mostly interested in the Austrian guests, the food was great.
I would recommend it for Business and Leisure as well as it has an excellent location and very spacious rooms.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Mighty83
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Had great stay UNTIL THE BED BUGS!! Stayed for two nights and was impressed with the hotel and food but on the second day I woke up with a big bed bug full of my blood under my head on the pillow as well as about ten others of various size all over the bed. When I told the woman at the desk she played dumb and all the sudden couldn't understand English. I took pictures and will upload them soon. I stayed in room 303.

• Stayed: July 2012
13  Thank Mattfoertsch
Reviewed 12 July 2012

I got to this hotel through work and although it did not promise too much from the lobby, the staff was very kind, patient and welcoming. The rooms, oh, what a lovely rooms: huuuuuge!!!! With very big beds and nice soft pillows, small kitchenette and coffee and tea making facilities, iron in the closet, metro just a two minutes away, nice brekkie, several supermarkets close by. Lovely place to unwind. Great hotel!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business