“Worderful meal and service”
Review of I Carusi

I Carusi
Ranked #895 of 4,151 Restaurants in Vienna
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Neubau
Santiago, Chile
“Worderful meal and service”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

We went to I Carusi with our four kids and the food (I recommend the gnocci with gorgonzola) and specially the service was outstanding. The waiters spoke very good english, italian and spanish and we had a great time there. We also repeated over the weekend (something we don´t do usually to try other restaurants).

• Visited November 2013

• Turkish first
Austria
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Located in the 7th district of Vienna, not packed by tourist so you can expect a real honest to goodness quality of food and service not catering to the palate of vacationers. I live in Vienna and normally will not make any reviews when it comes to local restaurant but decided why not since I frequently dine out with friends and have then the best opportunity to taste and judge the places not because it is reviewed by most tourist who came and tried it but because I live here and would then be in the best position to review being a local.
so here we go. I Carusi, restaurant is a modernized setting ( not the typical one found here in Vienna, low ceiling, cault cement , in the cellar etc ), pizzas are prepared and cooked by stoneoven with woods, choices of Italian dishes are numerous, service is pretty good. The stafff are friendly and attentive. Price ranges from €9-12:50 for pizzas. The place is spacious. Food and drinks are very good.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank IcreamCone
Paderborn, Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food abysmal service”
Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

While the menu was satisfactory the waiting staff at this restaurant pay a disproportianate amount of attention to tables that they want to. Tables of regulars and girls get far more attention than others.

I cant fault the food and the pizza dough they use is delicious but be prepared to pay for it with your time

“Great atmosphere. Good food”
Reviewed 31 January 2013 via mobile

The restaurant was very lively with a homely feel. The waiters were attentive without being intrusive.
The food was very good and what you would expect from an Italian restaurant.
Certainly worth a visit

Perth, Australia
“Great food for great prices”
Reviewed 4 October 2012

A great selection of classic Italian dishes at reasonable prices
Pizzas were excellent with crispy thin bases. My wife had rissotto which was perfectly cooked and creamy
Recommended