“Just awesome !!!”

Sofitel Vienna Stephansdom
Ranked #30 of 362 Hotels in Vienna
“Just awesome !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012 via mobile

Top service in a beautifull modern hote. Very stylish rooms, with a great view. Even from your bathtub.:) Superb breakfast with a variety and quality worth more than what you're paying. We also had a great dinner in the restaurant on the top of the hotel. It has a wonderfull atmosphere in the evening. Can just recommend this hotel to everyone who awaits top guality and is not too conservative.

• Stayed July 2012
GRMgt, Geschäftsführer at Sofitel Vienna Stephansdom, responded to this review, 8 November 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your helpful comment.
I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay in our “Living Artwork”.
I will pass on your comments to the breakfast and dinner restaurant Le LOFT, I am sure the Ambassadors will all highly appreciate your kind words.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon in our Living Art work.
William Haandrikman

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (261)
  • Arabic first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Prague, Czech Republic
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

After a while I have found a new hotel to stay when in Vienna.
Reception process has been efficient, helpful, and pleasant.
Rooms are a bit over the top "modern" for my taste, but functional, and new
Dinner was great, no problems showing up wihtout reservation, and the food was very good. Great wine list. Bar is hapenning.
Tips: make sure to get a room with a voew

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your positive comment.
I am very pleased to read that you found our Artwork hotel as the new place to be in Vienna!
Thank you as well for your kind words about our Ambassadors. I will pass on your comment, as this is the best motivation for them.
I am glad to see that you enjoyed the functional and new aspects of the room, as well as our restaurant Le LOFT on the top floor.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon in our Living Art work.
Landau in der Pfalz, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2012 via mobile

Awesome hotel! Architecture, style and the whole concept is just great! I've been very impressed by the bravery to build up something soo special! We had some issues, but I think it has been startin issues, bc it was just openend a few weeks ago and they've been solved very very generously. The only thing I really would call for are carpet floor in the fancy rooms!!! Plz do so!

• Stayed December 2011
GRMgt, Geschäftsführer at Sofitel Vienna Stephansdom, responded to this review, 6 November 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comment and we are taking in consideration your input about the carpet.
I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed the architecture and design of our hotel and that all the issues has been solved to your satisfaction.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon in our Living Artwork.
osnabrück
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2012

It was a real marvellous stay. Very friendly and very helpful stuff, great breakfast, with a very good view to the stephansdome. We will surely stay at anotehr time again in this hotel. It´s very central located.

Room Tip: The swimming pool an kids activities wasn´t used by us
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback.
I am very pleased to read that you liked our hotel and I will pass your comment to our Ambassadors.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon in our Living Artwork.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2012 via mobile

Just stayed there for one night but I am truly delighted. Room all grey and very stylish with a stunning few. Great service at the reception and great breakfast with again a stunning view. Sure to come back

• Stayed October 2012
GRMgt, Geschäftsführer at Sofitel Vienna Stephansdom, responded to this review, 31 October 2012
Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Sofitel Vienna Stephansdom. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with all our Ambassadors, as this is the best motivation.

I am delighted to read that you will visit us again, and maybe for a longer stay in the beautiful city of Vienna.

Barcelona, Spain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2012

I absolutely loved this hotel. Not only is it a gorgeous hotel, but the service is beyond excellent. Everyone from the front desk to room service to the staff in the restaurant and bar at the top of the hotel were beyond friendly and helpful and exceeded my expectations. It made my stay in Vienna one I won't forget anytime soon.

The rooms are stunning with endless views of the city. The beds are the most comfortable I've slept in any hotel and they come with a nespresso machine and free nespresso capsules.

The bar is gorgeous with panoramic views. I highly recommend doing an Austrian wine tasting. They will create a menu based on your specific wine tastes.

Also, in a great location.

If I had one small complaint, it would be that the wifi is painfully slow.

Room Tip: I booked a standard room and when I emailed them to ask for a room away from the elevator they gave...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank tmo628
GRMgt, Geschäftsführer at Sofitel Vienna Stephansdom, responded to this review, 26 October 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback. I’m delighted to read that you enjoyed our personalized service so much and that all our Ambassadors contributed to making your stay unforgettable.
I have forwarded your comments about the wifi to our Chief Engineer.
I hope that we can welcome you again soon with us.