Stayed at the hotel in May on a trip with my 23 year old daughter and requested two beds on my reservation. I was given a room with two twin beds pushed together and made up as a single bed. When I told the front desk about the situation, they told me that I could push the beds apart myself if i needed to (now this is suppose to be a 4 plus star hotel). When I asked for two beds again, I was downgraded to a smaller room with a double bed and was given a cot. I slept on the cot which was a bit nicer than my 10th grade boyscout bed. Magagement should be fired. I am a Platinum member of Priority Club, Intercontinentals VIP membership club, so membership obviously has it's advantages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the centre of Vienna, the deluxe hotel is the ideal starting point from which to explore this fascinating city. International atmosphere and Viennese tradition together with personalized service present the perfect harmony for a pleasant stay.459 guestrooms including 3 club floors and 49 suites boast every comfort of a de deluxe property. A restaurant, bar and café as well as 24-hour fitness centre and room service, garage, hair-dresser and souvenir shop round up the hotel’s facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Wien Hotel Vienna
- Intercontinental Hotel Vienna
- Intercontinental Hotel Wien